What She Heard

Cress

Cress realized shed stayed in the same position as when she froze. Iko ran up to her side and sat her down. I couldn't hear anything, iko looked like she was yelling, every one was staring at me. Thorne walked out of the room and started yelling at me then him and cinder started talking. Iko said something then, she slapped me. I snapped out of it and said " what." They all looked at me and stared then iko broke the silence " what did you hear that made you act weird?" I looked at theme all then looked at thorne and said " I heard him say he loved me." Iko hit her self in the face and said " so, what." I looked down and everyone went back to watching TV. When I looked back up I saw thorne smiling looking at me, I smiled back. Then I said "thorne can we talk?" He said "yes come on." We walked in to the med bay and I asked " what's up with you and Tris, why all this hate." Thorne sighed and responded by saying " she's older than me by 1 year, when my grandmother died she left all her stuff to us so my sister is mad because I left but grandmother left me what my sister wonted." Sighing " she doesn't think I deserve any of it." I not knowing what to do I said " ow well after the ball we can finish all this commosion and get it straight." Smiling he pulled me in to his crib and kissed me.

Then iko walked in and said " ow so cute!" Ruining the moment thorne said " what iko?" She responded by putting her hands on her hips and said "come in to the kitchen, where voting." Thorne and I stared blankly than I asked " voting on what?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Ok so a special thanks to thornesinthepages, hope you like this chapter. Thanks For Reading