The Week

Cress

After thorne got the look that he lied I looked at h and asked " what did you won't to talk about?" Thorne looked at me stunned then said " if I tell you will you get mad?" I responded with " not if its the truth." Thorne breathed in heavily and said " Look, I lied to you about Tris she's my sister." He paused then continued " my grandmother died and she and I got in a argument, and my parents invited us to come visit but I said no." I took in a deep breath and said " so Tris is your sister." He noded " and your grandma died." He noded again " ok, well we are going to go visit your parents and it will be after we get back do you understand." He looked like he was going to argue but he just noded. I said " good." I kissed him on the cheek and we went to go watch TV.

Iko asked if I wonted to play a battle game, I said yes. We played then I moved and won iko yelled " wait what." I said " I moved I won game over." I went and sat with scar and thorne who were watching football. I changed it over to UFC they yelled at me turn it back. I said " your team lost by one touch down, this is a replay." They stared at me then just sat and watch. When wolf heard the fights he ran in and jumped on the couch. Thorne with a wicked look in his eyes he got up and went to the room. I followed him and saw him with a tiny blow horn. He walked to Kai and cinders room, opened the door slightly then pressed down. Cinder screamed and cursed. Kai fell out of bed and charged at thorne. Cinder got up and everyone was staring as kai and thorne rolled across the floor.

Then cinder walked up and got kai up. Thorne was laughing and had a bloody nose kai had a bloody nose to. I helped thorne up and said "your both stupid idiots. I walked thorne to med bay after cinder finished with kai. He sat down on the table, then said " so" getting a crooked smile on his face " what do you think." I stopped and looked at him smiled and said " I think you and kai need to wear a get along T-shirt that's what I think." He paused and said " so I told my parents I would be coming with my girlfriend." I stopped that was the first time I had stopped to wonder if he ever told his family about me. Thorne looked at me and asked " are you ok." I looked up and said " yah, um" I went and finished cleaning the blood on his face. He stared at me while I finished. Then we went back out and kai and thorne glared at each other. Thorne got a com and went in the other room. We all heard thorne yell then we heard Tris she was yelling to. And with a sigh I got up and heard something and I froze.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I can't wait for you to find out what she heard.