Moon

Cress
The next day I had kinks in my neck but it was fine. Thorne said we would be at the moon in 4 hours so I waited. I never really liked going to the moon now unless I have to. I mean I have really bad memory's there, being kept prisoner, shooting off Thorne's fingers, and thorne stabbing me in the stomach. But I also have good memory's there like us winning, and thorne admitting that he loved me. But it was fine he would be there. After we ate me and the girls went to get clothes . Iko decided to wear a club like sequin dress with heels, Cinder actually got dressed up real nice she wore a long dress covered in fake petals with medium size heels, Winter wore a dress with long sleeves that proofed at the shoulders and was really white, scarlet wore a scarlet red dress that had no sleeves and went to mid calf. Iko threw a fit for me to wear the surprise dress she bought. The dress was beautiful it was light blue went to right above the nee and had a sweet heart neckline, with no sleeves. Iko and winter did our hair. Scarlet got a bun with a ruby headband, cinder got a pony tail with a green dragon hair clip, winter let her hair down and put in a white bow, iko put her hair in a bun that was braided. Iko yelled at me when I asked her if my could just be plain she said " you are not going in to a Cristal city with your hair plain." I said " fine just not that exotic, please." Iko noded then put my hair in a bun with a crystal roses band. Then we went out all the guys where dressed formal and nice.

Thorne landed the ship and everyone got off to be greeted. When thorne came out I noticed that thorne was wearing a bow tie that had different shades of blue lights. When we went to get of I......

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey yes I know it cuts off and it did take some time but hope you like it.