If You Ever Come Back (2)

Chapter 2

"So this is going to be my new school. New life.. Good luck to me, myself, and I."

I entered the massive gate and made my way inside the big university.

Students are everywhere. Some talking to old friends, some hanging out by the soccer field, and others staying under the tree.

Others are in group. Punks, goths, jocks, cheerleaders, sassies, geeks, badass, name it..

As a newbie, of course i don't know where to go. Thank God, He gave me the sense of sight so I just looked at the signs that says,

"Main Building" , "freshman room this way"..

The first thing that dad told me was to go to the school's office and get my class schedule.

Great! I don't even know where it is.

I searched and read every sign but I just can't find the school's office.

Because i'm focusing at the signs, i didn't notice that someone was right behind me.

I stepped on his shoes and we both fell of the ground.

Gosh, my ass hurts..

That incident called the crowd's attention.

Great. Now everyone is staring at me.

Because of deep thinking, I didn't notice that i'm still lying on the floor, until the man I just stepped at held his hand to help me on my feet.

"Are you okay miss? I'm sorry for being a jerk a while ago.."

I just stared at him and i was shocked! Damn, those eyes.. I felt stupid for locking my eyes at his.

He spoke again.

"Miss? Are you alright?"

Then i'm back to the real world. His hand was still stretched, just waiting for me to hold it.

I held his hand and fixed myself.

"Hi. I am uh, Daniella Petrova.. Sorry a while ago. My bad. I was so busy finding where the school office was, not noticing that someone's at my back. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay. By the way my name is Clark. Clark Everly."

He streched his hand.

I shoocked it and smiled.

He looks just perfect. A Greek God perhaps?

His green eyes fits his jet-blacked hair. His body is just right. When he smiles, a hint of his dimple will appear on the right side of his cheek.

He's a hottie.. I noted to myself.

"So, your looking for the school office right? Nice timing. I'm on my way there. You can come with me if you want.." Clark offered, a hint of smile on his face.

I find it gentleman and cute for him to ask me.

I nodded in response.

After some left and right turns, we're now at the doorway of the office.

"Girls first." Clark told me.

"Thanks. How kind of you.." Then i smiled.

I consulted the school's assistant.

"Freshman.." I told her.

She gave me a piece of paper.

"Here you go dear.. Be sure to attend the welcome ceremony at the auditorium at eight o'clock. Principal Spencer would probably get mad at newbies who break rules." Then she smiled.