If You Ever Come Back (12)

Chapter 12

I wake up in a strange tattoo not sure where I got It. Just joking. I wake up in a strange feeling. I checked my clock. Six o'clock. School starts about an hour. I immediately got out of my bed and fixed It. I went to the shower to grab a quick shower. After wiping the dripping water on my body, I wore my undies, tank top, leggings, and navy flat shoes. I got my things then went downstairs.

"Morning mom, morning dad, morning sis." I greeted them and sat beside Yzza.

Fresh Chocolate and Banana Belgian waffles wafted in my nose. I got my share then devoured It. Mom's an angel! She's just so good in cooking.

"Mom I want to save so e for my recess."

"Sure honey. I'll put some inside a tupperware." Then mom went to the kitchen to prepare my snack.

After a few minutes mom handed me the tupperware containing the oh-so-yummy treat.

"Give Lee and Clark their shares okay?"

I just nodded. Lee was always been a family to us. While Clark, oh well mom liked Clark since the day I introduced him to her.

We all finished breakfast then I hopped inside dad's car. After fifteen minutes of driving, dad parked the car.

"See you later honey. Be good. Don't forget to say hi to Clark for your mom.." Then dad winked.

"Dad.." I blushed.

I kissed him then went inside the gate.

Before walking inside, I sighed, closed my eyes then looked forward.

"I can face this." Then I walked inside the campus.

---------------------------------------------------

I was getting my books at my locker when someone covered my eyes.. Again.. (Note the irritation)

I panicked. What If It's Drake?

"Will people just stop covering my eyes?!" I blurted out.

I felt the person behind me back away.

"I'm sorry D. I was just trying to surprise you. I'm sorry."

I turned around and saw Clark. Shoot!

"I'm sorry Clark. Sorry for my mood a while ago. It's just that people occasionally covers my eyes.. I'm just paranoid." I looked at my shoes, feeling foolish.

Clark tilted my chin.

"It's okay. So, can we have snacks together?"

"We always have our snack together. Anyway, mom prepared something for you and Lee."

He scratched the back of his head.

"No, I mean just the two of us. I have so many things to tell you. About mom and other stuffs."

"Ohh. So I'll just give Lee her snack then we can go to the garden and et together."

"Great! I'm pretty sure that she wants to have a time with Sky." Then he chuckled.

"They look good together. Have you met him?"

My jaw dropped.

"You know him? Since when?"

"Friday. Lee and I were waiting for you when Sky came out in the scene. You should have seen how pissed Lee was."

"Oh." Whenever I say 'Oh.' It means I'm hurt.