If You Ever Come Back (11)

If You Ever Come Back ➰

Chapter 11

〽️〽️〽️〽️DRAKE's POV〽️〽️〽️〽️

It was Sunday in the morning. I decided to have some walk in the park. It's been a good start of my college life at Rosewood University as a freshman.

I remembered the time when I saw Daniella Petrova last friday. Same old Daniella. A brunette beauty. Her eyes were always the same. I remember when I first locked my eyes in to hers. It made me forget the real world. Her eyes caused me to fall in love with her so easily. I find It charming and unique.

I was at the hallway when I saw her ran passed me. There were tears forming at the corner of her eyes. It somehow hurt me. I was about to call her name but I decided not to. After all this years. After everything she did to me I still love her. She was my first love. If other boys would in to my shoes, they must probably hate Daniella for causing pain in my heart but me? I never hated her. After she confessed that she was just using me, I didn't feel hate. I was hurt. But at the back of my mind I was thankful because I knew that she cared. She cared because she didn't want to fool me for a long period of time.

I got my bike then headed to where the park was.

------------------------------------------

I parked my bike at the bike park then jogged on the park oval. It has always been my routine since I stayed here.

Sweat was dripping all over my body. I got some refreshments on a vending machine and gulp the soda as fast as I could. I stayed under a massive tree to relax myself. The weather was perfect. It was windy enough to cool my body. I just stayed there and napped.

----------------------------------------

I was waken up by a dog barking so loud and a voice of a girl shouting with merriment. I stood up, cleared the dust on my butt then checked who the girl was.

I just can't believe It. It was the 'Oh-so-beautiful' Daniella. She was playing with her dog. She plastered a that beautiful smile of hers in her face. Simple, but beautiful.