If You Ever Come Back (4)

Chapter 4

"If you won't wake up i'll definitely tickle your toes!" My annoying little sister warned me.

I tried to cover my ears at her loud shout.

"Mmm, back off Yzza! Just give me 5 minutes please.." I begged of her.

"Blahblahblah.. Ugh please. Mom told me I can't eat breakfast without you."

I rolled my eyes, sat straight on my bed and made a face.

"You happy?" It's obvious that on my tone that i'm annoyed.

Fifteen minutes later I went downstairs, ate breakfast with mom, dad, and Yzza and after breakfast we all headed to the garage. Mom with Yzza, and Dad and I.

I sat at the car, still sleepy. Well, thanks to my little sister and her very loud voice for waking me up.

A few minutes later, the car was in front of my school.

"Honey, i'm going to have dinner with Mr. Ortiz tonight. You know, some business talk.. So I'll be a few hours late. Can Clark take you home?" Dad winked at me.

"Oh i see. I'll go home by myself dad." I immediately told dad, ignoring his wink and the topic about Clark bringing me home.

"I'll see you at home then." With that, dad kissed me on the cheeks.

I waited until I can no longer see the car.

--------------------------------------

I went inside our classroom. Some students greeted me good morning. Our batch seemed to go along with each other. Well, not all I mean. Well duh. It's just the second day of classes.

I sat on my chair then placed my things. I looked at Clark's sit. Empty. Am I that early? Well, thanks to Yzza. Ugh, I'm still pissed.

Few minutes later, the room began to fill. Still no signs of Clark.

Is he sick or something? I'm worried. I grab my phone and decided to text him. But as I got my phone, there's an unread message. I opened it hoping it was Clark's. Epic fail. It wasn't him. It came from the weird girl who called me last time.

------------------------------
From: Unknown

Hey D! Today's the day!

------------------------------

What the hell!? Who is she? Calling me 'D' i mean, are we even close? Whatever..

I texted Clark.

---------------------------
To: Clark^.^

Hey. Not in for school? Are you okay? I'm worried. Please text me.

---------------------------

A few seconds my phone beeped.

-----------------------------
From: Clark^.^

I'm kinda sick. Got a terrible head ache. Thanks for your concern. :) I'll be okay by tomorrow. P.S Please don't miss me that much. :P

---------------------------

I blushed at his message.

I wasn't able to reply because Bryan entered the class already.

I put my phone in my pocket and concentrated to the lesson. Well, i have to gain a good grade. As the class president, i must be a good influence you know..

------------------------------------------------------------

It's lunch. The cafeteria was filled with random college students. I managed to grab a sit near the trash can. Great. Do I have a choice?

I devoured at my lunch. Cream Dory, Java rice, mashed potato, Veggie salad, and a chocolate pudding for desert.

I ate lavishly when someone patted my back.

I wiped my mouth before turning backwards.

My jaw dropped. Literally. I can't believe this.

"L..Ll..Lee?!" I shouted, making some seniors near my table look towards me.

"Hi there Dia! Long time no see!"

I jumped on my sit and gave Lee a bear hug.

We both giggled and sat side by side.

"OMFG! Since when have you returned? So you were the mysterious girl huh? How's your parents? Are you staying for a while? How's life?"

I flooded her questions.

"Hey. Take it easy. We have so much time you know. I returned last week. But I'm alone. Mom and dad can't leave there business you know. They both agreed to transfer me here in your college."

My eyes widened.

"S..So that means.."

"That means i'm going to stay here for the next four years!"

"And that means we have a lot of time to catch up!" We both giggled. I'm really happy to see my old best friend.

"So tell me. What really brings you here? Well, aside from you missing me.."

Lee rolled her eyes then giggled. Same old Lee.

"You see, i'm already in college so i asked my parents if i could choose my own university. At first, they didn't agreed but then, they realized that this is a practice so that i won't be depending on them anymore."

"Ohh.." I offered her my chocolate pudding. And when she refused, i devoured it soundly.

"Eww. Watch your manners D!" Then she laughed.

Since we still have our irregular classes, i asked Bryan if i could tour Lee around.

I toured her around showing the campus. She got her schedule and unluckily, we only share one subject. Speech. Great. (Note the sarcasm)

The afternoon went well. It was time to go home.

"I think i have to go now. Dad's in a meeting. Gonna have a public ride. How about you?"

"I'm still gonna wait for the secretary. You know, some files.. I would love to pay a visit to your house but I still have to settle this. I still have a lot of time to catch up with your dad and mom. Btw, tell them i missed them."

I nodded. I better get going.

"Wait. I forgot to tell you. You'll be meeting someone tomorrow. Someone special for me."

"Hey! You skipped to tell me that a while ago!"

Lee rolled her eyes.

"Jizz. I wan't it to be a surprise! See you!"

"Fine then."

I smiled at her then i walked away..

---------

When i finally got home, mom was setting the table.

"Hi mom." I kissed her then proceeded to my room.

After I change into my comfy outfit, i got my phone then texted Lee.

-----------------------------
To: Lee

Hey. JGH. Are you home already?

-----------------------------

From: Lee

Hi. Good your already home. I'm on my way now. TYL. :*

-----------------------------

I was still wondering who the 'special' someone Lee refers to. I sighed, cleared my mind then stared at the ceiling. Just then my phone rang. Clark was calling.

"Hey." Was all I said.

"Hi D. Where are you? Are you home?"

Aww. He was checking on me. How sweet.

"Yeah. I'm on my room. Thanks for asking anyway."

"Good.. Hmm, so how's class without me?" I knew he was grinning at the other line.

"Good but not so good because you weren't around."

"Ohh. So can I borrow your notes? I called Blake a while ago and he said that Mr. Port will be giving a test next week.."

"Yeah sure. BTW, I'll introduce you to my best friend. Her name's Lee. She transferred in our university. You'll like her i promise."

"But not the same way I like you."

I blushed. Whatever he means.

"Haha.. So, I'll see you tomorrow then. Gotta go downstairs now. Dinner's ready. Bye."

With that I hang up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Tenenene! The bomb will be out in the next chapter. So fast right? :)

Votes, comments, name it!

Love you guys! 'Till the next chapter.

Xoxo, ziamazingxx