If You Ever Come Back (26)

Chapter 26

Sunday morning, the rain was falling. I started my day with an oh so yummy breakfast. Home made pizza, lasagna, garlic bread, hot chocolate name it!

Everybody stayed in their own respective rooms including me.

I stayed at my room with my hot chocolate. The weather wasn't good. I watched outside the window as I scribbled random words in It with out even bothering If anyone could understand It.

I scribbled a boy and a girl beside the big heart in the middle. They were both holding a piece of stringed cup with them.

I find It cute.

It was the same drawing Sky gave me.

I paused. There were just things I learned to like and appreciate only because Sky likes It.

I sighed. I stopped thinking of It before the drama starts.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

Whether It's raining or not, I'll always make every day productive.

I sipped upon the hot chocolate. Hot chocolate's are just so perfect for days like this.

I was too lazy to take a bath because It was too cold.

I had a quick shower and wore my hoody jacket.

I spent my morning inside my room. Reading books, surfing the net, texting with Lee. I even watched The Vampire Diaries series. Boredom kills.

I yawned. I felt sleepy. The sound of the rain makes me wanna go to sleep.

I set aside my laptop, got my iPod and played random songs.

Sometimes, listening to music makes us feel better.

With out even noticing, I fell asleep already.

-----------------------------------------

I was woken up by a loud and continuous knocking on my door.

I cleared my vision, and opened the door.

"Sweetie, Clark's downstairs.. He told me that you were going outside."

My jaw dropped. I forgot. I looked at the watch and I looked outside.

It was already one in the afternoon.

I gave mom a confused look.

"It's already one in the afternoon, meaning I haven't joined you for lunch?"

"Exactly. And another thing. You haven't told me you're leaving.."

"I'm sorry mom. I forgot."

"Go ahead and go downstairs. He's waiting for you. Eat with him then take a bath okay? I'll be inside our room. You're dad left with Yzza. They said they were going to bond.. So If you need something just call me okay?"

I nodded and went downstairs.

-------------------------------------

Clark was seated at the warm couch in the living room when I saw him.

I gave her an awkward smile.

"Hi. I'm sorry I just woke up.. I got carried away by the weather.."