If You Ever Come Back (23)

Chapter 23

This night was so dramatic for me. Grr. I hate dramas. It started form hell to heaven. I'm really happy right now. Clark and I were already okay. While in the other hand, I knew that Drake would probably make another move that'll put me to a hard situation. Clark assured me that he's going to report the incident to the office so that Drake would be punished. I don't know. I'm not sure If that'll make things better or worse. But now, I'll just enjoy the moment. No worries. Good vibes is in the air. LOL.

Clark drove me home. I offered him to stay for a while but he says he had to go because his mom was waiting for him. I told him to text me once he reached home.

I watched his car leave until there were no signs of him then I went inside.

Mom and dad were in the living room. They were having their coffee while watching a movie.

Aww. Late night friday date. So sweet?

"Hi mom, dad.."

"Hello sweetie. I'm glad your back. So how was your night?" Mom sipped on her coffee and I sat between the two of them.

"It was great. I had fun. Really.." I offered them a smile.

I wasn't lying. I had fun.

"My princess is now a lady.. Look at you. You look like your mom when she was your age."

Dad complimented me, as well as mom.

I didn't look like mom to tell you honestly. Maybe I just look like her tonight. Unlike me, she has an auburn hair like Yzza's. Dad and I were brunette.

"Who drove you home? Your mom told me It wasn't Clark. It was.. Who was It again Lea?"

Dad looked at mom for an answer.

Mom looked at me signaling. Me to tell dad instead of her.

"His name was Drake Roberts. We were classmates back there in high school. But, uhm, he didn't take me home. Uh, Clark did.."

Dad raised a brow.

"I have heard that you and Clark weren't in speaking terms."

"We just settled It tonight. One reason why I enjoyed the party.."

"Good. I like that Clark guy.. But Dia, I'm telling you. Stay away from that Drake. Your mom says she doesn't like his aura.."

I gulped. Bingo. Your right mom.

"Uhm, okay.. I will. Uhm, I'll be going upstairs now. Good night mom, dad.."

Then I kissed them both.

-----------------------------------

I removed everything and grabbed a quick shower. After refreshing myself, I changed into my Tinker Bell pajamas and climbed on my bed.

I got the brush and brushed my hair. I still believe that before going to sleep, you must comb your hair a hundred times so that it'll be beautiful.

I was brushing my hair when my phone beeped.

It must be Clark.

I got my phone and checked the message. Shoot. It wasn't from Clark. It was form Drake.

"We're not yet through babe. Not yet. Just enjoy for a while because I promise you that It won't be for a long time. Good night. Sweet dreams."

I sighed. I knew that It won't end here. I ignored his message. He's right. I'd rather enjoy this night. I combed my hair again when I received another message.