If You Ever Come Back (13)

If You Ever Come Back ➰

Chapter 13

⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️ CLARK's POV ⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️

I told Daniella to meet me at the garden after school. I only have a few time to settle my plans.

After lunch I'm having music class. Meaning I have a free time. Because I'm good at playing the guitar, I have a special treatment. I can do what I want. I got a gate pass in the guidance office so that the guard would permit me to go outside.

"Ehem Mr. Where is your gate pass?" The guard asked me.

"Here you go." Then I handed him the piece of paper.

"Be sure to be back here at three okay?"

I nodded and left.

--------------------------------------

The flower shop was beautiful. Different kinds of flowers were placed everywhere. The scent of each wafted in my nose. It reminds me of Dia.

"Good day young gentleman. What can I help you?" The flower owner greeted me. At her old age, you could still say that she was a very beautiful woman back then..

"Hi madam. I need a bundle of white roses. And a bouquet too."

"As you wish. Natasha, kindly pick up the most beautiful white roses in the garden."

"Yes madam. I'll be back in a minute.." The girl named Natasha replied and went to the door.

"So what's the event boy?"