If You Ever Come Back (24)

Chapter 24

Recap.

"Dia wait! Don't go. Stay with me. Please."

"I can't. I can't stay.."

I started walking away from the guy.

"Why are you doing this? You always walk away. Coward."

I refused to look at him so instead, I continued to walk until I saw a door.

I opened It and I saw Lee standing in front of me. She looked betrayed.

I went near her but she slapped me.

"Why Daniella? Why? You lied. You betrayed me! I thought you were my best friend. I thought that you would be the last person to hurt me.. I hate you! You bitch! Slut!"

Lee looked furious.

Her words hurt me.

I tried to hold her hand but she shoved it away.

"Don't you dare touch me. From now on, I no longer know you. So stay away from me okay? Stay away from my love ones."

Then I saw her walked away.

I tried to follow her but there was a wall that blocked my way. Later on, I saw Clark. I run towards him but he was with Lee. Not just the two of them. I saw Sky. The three of them were glaring at me. I saw hate in there eyes.

"Guys please. Listen yo me.." I begged the three of them.

"No. We no longer want to hear your pretty little lies. You bitch! You should burn in hell."

Lee shouted at me.

"Lee! Please don't say that. Please.." I turned to Clark but he refused to look at me.

"I'm so sick of you Daniella. Just stay away from us."

I still have hope in me. I looked at Sky. But unfortunately, he was not paying attention to me. He was kissing Lee right in front of me. It killed me inside. Seeing them that way. No one gives a fuck about me.

As quick as a blink, the three of them were gone. I was left alone. I tried to call there names but there were no signs of them. A hand grabbed my wrist which caused me to scream.

"Shut your mouth lady. I came here in peace.."

I recognized the voice. It was Drake.

I tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go of my wrist. Instead, he pulled me closer.

"Let go of me!"

Drake smirked evilly.

"Why? Were alone in here."

"I swear, If you make any nasty move I'll tell Clark and Sky about It.."

"Are you threatening me? Where are they anyway? Are you sure that they'll help you? Someone like you? I doubt it. You always play around people. You always manipulate them like toys."

I saw hate in his eyes.

"Please. Let me go."

"No. You deserve all of this."

I was so scared. I bitten his arm and quickly run away but he pulled my hair.

"Where do you think you'r going?"

"Away from you!"

He pulled me closer again.

"Tell me you'r sorry for bitting me."