If You Ever Come Back (16)

Chapter 16

My morning was bitter sweet. The scene in the parking lot kept going around my mind.

I'm still mad at Sky. But why? Why am I even mad at him well in fact he's just saying the truth?

While walking in the hall, I walked passed Lee and Sky. They were hugging each other like idiots. I don't even know what they're doing. I just rolled my eyes and walked pass them.

At recess, Lee told us that she'll be eating with Sky. As usual. Clark as well didn't join me. He has to go to the office for the submission of form about the football varsity form. He told me that he used to play football in high school, and the university wants him to be a part of the varsity.

Time seems to go fast..

I walking to my next class when I saw Sky and Lee running like a pig in the hallway. They were laughing..

Pang! Why am I feeling hurt anyway?

Heart: Duh! You love Sky..

Brain: Shut up! She's better off with that guy..

Am I crazy? My heart and my brain were battling inside me.

I kept walking until I finally reached the classroom.

I decided not to listen to the teacher. I got my doodle notebook and started writing..

Dear YOU,

Stop messing with my feelings.

I know It's my fault.

But why am I feeling this way with you?

I'm jealous.

I'm totally jealous because at the back of my mind I knew that, that could have been me and not her!

I'm mad because the more I keep my feelings for you, the more I fall for you.

And that's the thing I hate the most and no matter how hard I try to set my feelings aside I JUST CAN'T! You know why?

Because I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU!

The saddest part is that I can't even tell you..

So here I am walking away again.

I'm walking away from you.

I'm walking away from nothing because you weren't even MINE to lose.

And once again, my heart was shattered in to fragile little pieces.

Please stop fucking with my feelings and just gently let me go!

I felt tears are about to form on the corner of my eyes so I blinked It back. I ripped up the page where I wrote my EMO letter and threw It in the trashcan.

--------------------------------------------------------

At lunch, Clark and I sat at the right corner of the cafeteria.

We had Tuna belly in Olive oil rice. Mom made Chocolate bars for our desert.

Unexpectedly, Lee sat in front of Clark.

"Hey guys! Lunch time!" She said cheerfully.

"What brings you here? Thought you were with that Sky guy." I said It bitterly.

"Ehem, ehem.. Someone's jealous!" Lee teased me.

I almost choked my food. I misunderstood her sentence.