Chapter 5

NIKKI'S (P.O.V)

After entering we split up and I headed to the bar while slipping on my shades. I ordered a shot of vodka while I hit on the hot bartender.

A couple minutes later I heard Lexi in my head, "Nikki guess who's here"

"Is it the vampire that got away last month?"

"Nope, its Wren." Ahhhh stupid a$$ Wren.

 "Can I kick his a$$?"

"No we have to stay under radar"

 "Fine."

I drank my shot.

Stupid Wren was my sisters ex who cheated on her with one of my friends and when I found out lets say that, that female dog will never be able to walk right again. That's why you never mess with the super naturals.

I heard Lexi telling me to go to the exit near the restrooms. We both stepped outside as quietly as we could.

A girl was pinned against the wall while a blood sucker was feeding off of her. The girl looked stoned and she was passed out. Her skin looked bluish. Lexi and I knew we had to work fast.

The blood sucker growled catching our scent. He probably doesn't like being disturbed while he's eating, I know I don't.

Lexi and I backed up hoping he would follow and get away from the girl. As if he had read our mind on knowing what we were going to do he latched himself tighter on the girl. His eyes were red now, they turned black. He was mad. All of a sudden he started going after me I reacted quickly and took out my knife from its hiding place. Lexi reacted faster and tackled him to the floor. They started fighting hand to hand.

I knew Lexi could take care of herself. I had to close the bite marks on the girl and get her somewhere safe before we attracted more blood suckers.

I got to the girl and closed the wounds on her neck. While I heard a loud crash and than growling behind me. When I tured my head i saw that the undead blood sucker had thrown Lexi against the wall hard. He was getting ready to pick up Lexi and take her when Lexi grabbed her knife and managed to cut deep into his arm. He hissed at her.

I needed to get the girl back inside. I picked her up. I opened the door to the club and mumbled an invisibility spell so no one would see us. I set her on the floor and concentrated on waking her up. I needed to concentrate hard and if I was disturbed things could go bad really fast. I had to get inside her head. Then try to uncloud her mind so she could regain consciousness.

After a couple minutes I was done and out the door, before she realized what had happened. She wouldn't know either way.

Outside, Lexi had apparently killed the undead supernatural as she was cleaning up and getting rid of the evidence.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, can we go back now."

"Yeah, I'm going to need a couple of drinks if you don't want me to kill Wren though." I said while grinning at Lexi.

"Nikki, shut it before I decide to dump vampire guts on you."

"Ok, ok, but if you won't buy me drinks I know who will."

"Nikki stop taking advantage of people."

 "I'm not."

"Lets just head back and finish for the report tomorrow."

We went back inside and split up again. I headed back to the bar.

It was easy telling which people were the undead mostly because their eyes are lifeless, they have no soul. There are occasional vampires that I've met that don't have lifeless eyes. Most do though. My sister and I only kill vampires that cause trouble. If there a danger to society, they must be sent to the next world.

Everything was calm the rest of the night. After an hour my sister and I left.

When we got home I stepped into the shower and got ready for bed.

My uncle probably thought we would be able to find out some evidence as to where the king and queen of the undead were. Some of the vampires we've torchured were only able to offer little information but they never truly knew where the real king and queen were since they were so well guarded. They had said that recently they had gotten a new king and queen since apparently the old ones got a little crazy and had to be killed.

I shut of my light and went to sleep.

**************************************

The next day at school I sat in front for my first period class. I caught a few guys checking me out. Than I caught some girls giving me evil stares, jealous much. I returned their stare and continued on with my work.

When the bell rang I was the first out the door. My next three classes passed by. I met Lexi for lunch, we met in the library.