Chapter 15

NIKKI'S (P.O.V)

I broke off the kiss and looked up at Alex smiling like an idiot. "Nikki, you do know I can't see you right?" Whispered Alex.

"That's the whole point," I told Alex. After a while of Alex just hugging me while I hugged him back, I undid the spell. We broke off.

"Get ready Nikki, I'm going to go get ready to. Meet me in the living room in an hour."

 "Which one?"

"Very funny Nikki," said Alex smilling as he started to leave. He shut the door behind him.

Hey it was the truth he had like five living rooms in his mansion. The first week I kept getting lost that I finally decided to use my powers just to find my way around. It was like a maze in this house.

I hopped into the shower thinking of all of the mysterious rooms that were off limits. If Alex gets more mysterious, I'm sorry but those rooms will not be off limits anymore. I respect his privacy but he still won't give me the full truth. I can always sense something off.

Everytime I got close to those locked rooms I would always sense something dark inside. In a way I was scared to find out, but if it meant knowing what Alex was up to I would break down those doors.

I finished showering and got dressed. I put on some light make up and did my hair. I was almost done when I realized Alex forgot to buy me shoes. I dug into my bag and found my pink flats, yeah I'm not much of a heels person unless they're boots.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and I sprayed some light perfume on myself. I looked in the mirror at myself and I smiled.

I went into the living room and saw Alex holding a beautiful blue rose. But he looked so handsome in a plain black button up shirt and blue jeans. I think he'd look good even if he was just wearing a trash bag.

"Nikki can we go or are you just going to keep checking me out."

" I wasn't checking you out, I was looking at the beautiful rose. Too bad you look so ugly, I feel bad for the flower."

"Then since I look so ugly. Here, the rose deserves someone beautiful to be with," said Alex while handing me the flower.

All of a sudden Alex was blind folding me. "Before you say anything, it is a surprise remember." I decided to shut my mouth before I said anything I might regret.

I thought Alex was going to hold my hand and guide me but he had other plans, unfortunately. He picked me up and carried me, bridal style. I feel like every time he does this he's practicing. Too bad I know I can't stay with him forever. I finally have him back but I know that I'm expected to marry someone as powerful as I will be.

My thoughts were interrupted as I was put on top of something. "Hold on to me Nikki," said Alex as he started the engine of what we were on. I held onto him as we sped away.

What am I even thinking, for all I know Alex could have fallen in love with someone else. He could just be using me. He could be a reckless killer, I sadly thought to myself.

Finally the vehicle started slowing down. I tugged my dress down so nothing inappropriate could be seen. Alex helped me off and he slowly took off the blind fold. "Surpise," he said whispering in my ear.

I gasped in shock we were outside somewhere on his property. There were lights on the trees surrounding us and in the middle there was a table all set up. On the ground were blue petals. With blue rose bushes around us. Then somewhere soft music startes playing. Nearby I can hear a faint river.