Part 1

So, you read in a magazine that you could take part in a contest, and win a huge prize, meeting The Dolan Twins. You imediatly called your bff.
Y/n: "hey girl, whatsup?".
Bff: "heeey nothing much".
Y/n: "sooo I was just reading this magazine and I saw something great. Guess what."
Bff: "I don't know, a new lipstick or something?"
Y/n: "Nooo dude why would you think that? I wouldn't call you for that."
Bff: " well, I don't know. You were talking a lot about make up lately, so I thought it could be something new."
Y/n: "well, this is even better. Go sit down on a chair or something because you are going to flip girl."
Bff: "I am, I am, just say it already."
Y/n: "We are going to meet the dolans!!!"
Bff: "WAIT WHAT? HOW?"
You hear your bff crying already and you are trying to calm her down over the phone.
Y/n: "okay okay wait, let me explain. Because it won't be that easy to meet them."
Bff: "ooh-kay okay, eeh-xplain." She says with a shocking voice.
Y/n: okay, so, we have to take part in a contest. We have to re-do a video of them and make it as funny as possible. But there is one thing more. We have to tell them why we want to meet them so bad, because they are going to choose the lucky winners." Bff: "wow seriously? I mean, that's gonna be hard. I don't know if we can do this. I mean, there are a lot of girls with the same reasons like us why they want to meet them so bad."
Y/n: "ofcourse there are. Who wouldn't love to meet them. But we can give it a try right? I mean, you will never know!"
Bff: "well, I guess you're right. We should give it a try."
Y/n: "yes girl, that's the spirit. So I'll see you tomorrow?"
Bff: "yesss, see you tomorrow, love you, bye!"
Y/n: "love you too, bye!" Next day

You and your bff made an appointment at yours. You said she could come arround at 2:00PM, but she came way too early.

You were still in your bed and suddenly your bff came in to your room. You got scared and screamed at her: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ALREADY? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO COME ARROUND 2:00PM? IT'S LIKE 9 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. WHO LET YOU IN?" Your bff started laughing at you and answerd: "your mom let me in loser. I just couldn't wait anymore okay. I'm so exited. I couldn't sleep at all. I'm a bit nervous I think, what if all the work was for nothing, what if we lose?" You started laughing a bit. Y/n: come here you goof. Don't worry about that. We are going to do our bests you know, that's all we can do. And I honestly think we can do this. Come on girl, a bit more confidence!" Bff: "yeah you are right. I shouldn't stress about it already. Sooo, what video are we gonna re-do?"
Y/n: "let's see, can you pass me my phone from my desk?"
She passes your phone and you start hitting the homebutton. Imediatly you see a tweet from one of the Twins, it's from Grayson.
@GraysonDolan: WHATSUP GUYS. Have you read about the contest already? CAN'T wait until I meet you. It's gonna be lit. But be quick, the time flies!
Y/n: "OMG girl, we need to hurry up! Look what Gray tweeted today."
Your bff grabs your phone out of your hands and starts reading.
Bff: "ohmygod, there is no way we can finish this before the actual deadline. We only have 2 days! I don't think we should do this (Y/n), I don't think we can finish this.."
Y/n: "What are you saying? Are we already giving up? Hell no! We can do this (bff). We have 2 days. That means 2 mornings, 2 afternoons and 2 evenings. We can do this girl, I am 100% sure. I believe in it." Bff: " I'm sorry.. I'm just not that confident as you are. But okay, if you believe in it, we can do this. I love you, thanks for being my best friend."
Y/n: "I love you to, couldn't wish for a better friend than you."
You two give eachother a hug and are smiling to eachother.
Bff: "sooo what video do we want to do?"
Y/n: "let's see, hmmm"
You scroll through your phone on youtube.
Y/n: "OMG LET'S DO THE VIDEO WHERE GRAYSON GETS HIS WISDOMTEETH REMOVED."
Bff: "OMG YES YES YES, that's a good one."
Then you got a tweetnotification again, from Ethan.

@EthanDolan: Hey guys, so we've only received vids about Gray getting his wisdom teeth removed. We won't look at those anymore, we have to much of it. Sorry guys.
Y/n: "omg no. Look, we can't do the wisdom teeth video anymore."
Your bff grabs your phone again and starts reading. Bff: "Omg why is this always happening to us? Nothing goes the way we want it to go. I think we should give up. Those other ones are so hard to do."
Y/n: "nooooooo (bff), we can AND have to do this. Let's see what else we can do. Hmmm."
Then you see the video about the apartmenttour.
Y/n: "YES, this is the one. We can do a lot with it, this will be so much fun!"
Bff: "naah I don't know (Y/n), it will be hard tho."
Y/n: "coooome ooooon. Why are you so negative? Relaaax girl"
Bff: "yeah you're right"
Y/n: "I know I am, I am always right. Hahah no I'm joking"
Bff: "hahah fuck you. So, when do we start?"
Y/n: "uhm, like, right now? The earlier the better, right?" you start smiling.
Bff: "hahah okay let's do it."
Y/n: "we can rock this girl. But first I gotta get changed and do my makeup. Can't record like this." So you got changed and got some makeup on. You two recorded for two days straight until the deadline came.