Part 12

You and Grayson started eating the lunch he made. You guys talked a lot. You started asking yourself what status you and Grayson were on now. 

"so ehm Gray, I actually want to ask you something." you said nervous. "what's up?" Grayson asked. Your stomach felt weird. "well, I guess we have a thing now, right?" you asked. "yeah, so?" Grayson said. "sooo, shouldn't we make it official already? We are in love with eachother, well, I mean, I guess we are right?" you asked. "yeah ofcourse we are. You are the best thing that ever happend to me. That will never change."Grayson answered. "well, shouldn't you ask me something right now?" you asked while winking at him. "hahah well, okay I think. (y/n)," he said standing up from his chair. he sat down on his knee right in front of you with a sandwich in his hand. "would you like to be my girlfriend? if so, take this sandwich." You both started laughing. "Ofcourse I would like to be your girlfriend Grayson." You took the sandwich out off his hand and took a bite. "ohh, this one is really good." you said with a mouth full. Grayson started laughing, stood up, tilted you up and took your hand. "This might sound very cheesy but I do want to say it. I really love you (y/n). I swear, words can not describe. You make me feel ways I have never felt. I seriously never ever want to lose you, what we have, is something special." Grayson said. You felt like crying. "omg Gray, I just don't know what so say at all. I'm speechless again. I love you so so so much, with all my heart." you said.  You gave Grayson a hug. "I actually have one more surprise for you." Grayson said smirking. "What? Nooo, are you serious? This is way to much Gray" you said. "hahah no I'm joking." He said. "hahaha Gray, fuck you. I was already thinking." you said smirking. "fuck me huh?" he asked winking. 

He slowly got closer and closer to your face and started kissing you. His hands rested on your waist and your arms around his neck. He slowly grabs your butt while kissing you. You grabbed his other hand, broke the kiss and drew him to the couch. You pushed him on the couch and you were laying on top of him. He started kissing you again. He takes your shirt off. He went up in a sitting position, and you sat on his waist, feeling his dick coming up. You took off his shirt too. You both took off your pants. But then you heard the door. 

"Gray, I'm home!" Ethan yelled. "shit, I didn't think he would come home already." Grayson said.

You heard Ethan coming closer to the door. "NOOO DON'T COME IN..!" Grayson screamed. Too late, Ethan opened the door. He saw you and Grayson, half naked on the couch. 

"OH EHM, shit, sorry. I didn't know you were here (y/n). Aaand I didn't know you were, uuhh, busy. I'll wait in the hallway. Oh, no I'll go to my room. Uhh, bye." He said. 

Ethan got out off the living room and closed the door. You and Grayson looked at eachother and laughed. "Well, maybe I should go home." you said. "hahah yeah, maybe you should." 

You both put on your clothes again. You went to the door. 

"well, I'll see you later then. I'll text you okay?" you said. "yeah, that's ok."Grayson said. You gave eachother a kiss. "bye Gray" you said. "Bye babe, I love you." 

Grayson got back in the house again. (convo between G & E) 

"You really do like eachother huh?" Ethan said coming out of his room. "Yeah, I really like her. We, euhm, actually made it official today." Grayson said. "official? You mean like, boyfriend and girlfriend?" Ethan asked. "yeah, duh. what else would I mean?"Grayson said. "okay okay, so. What about you and Chelsea?" Ethan asked. "Chelsea? What do you mean?" Grayson asked. "well you know, the one you had a 'thing' with before (y/n)." Ethan answered. "Well, nothing, I guess. I have (y/n) now. Chelsea is history." Grayson said. Ethan asked: "are you sure? I mean, last week you still had feelings for her, and now you are all over (y/n). Are you sure you are over Chelsea?" "Well, I think so. I haven't thought about Chelsea anymore since I met (y/n), but now, I actually don't know.."

Are Grayson his feelings for Chelsea coming back or will he stay with you? read it in the next chapter xoxo