Part 17

Grayson's POV

My heart started pounding. I replied.

Who is this? What did I do wrong? What is your problem?

I clicked send. Because of me moving, (y/n) woke up. She saw my nervous face and felt my heartbeat going crazy. "Wow Gray what's up?" she asked shocked. Should I tell her? "Nah, nothing. Just got a weird textmessage" I stood up to put my phone on a charger. "It's not from that Chelsea girl right? Let me see" she asked. "No no, it's nothing special. Don't worry. Let's go to bed." "Oh, ehm, okay." she said confused. "It's all good (y/n), don't worry." I smiled and got on the bed again and started kissing her. She kissed back but then she roughly punched my dick. "OUCH, what was that for?!" I stood up from the bed. (Y/n) started laughing. "For not telling me what that message was. You know you can tell me everything." She is right. We have to be honest to eachother, we are in  a relationship. But I can't tell her before I figured out myself what is going on. "There is nothing, believe me." A weird feeling flew through my stomach. I don't know if it was the guilt or just the food we ate tonight. "Where is the bathroom? I don't feel right." I asked. "Eh, I'll show you real quick." She walked in front of me, everything was spinning around. I fell against the wall, I leaned on my arm, still in 'well' being. (Y/n) turned around. "ohmygod Grayson are you okay?" She ran back to me and wrapped my arm around her neck. She took me back to her room. "It's okay, I'm fi.." And then, everything   turned black.

Y/n's POV

Ohmygod no, Grayson just fainted. What am I supposed to do? I'm gonna call Ethan and 911. I grabbed his phone because it was still unlocked. I plugged it off the charger and started searching for Ethan's number. I finally found it. It took two rings for Ethan to pick up. "Yo  what's up?" "Ethan it's me, (y/n). You need to come at my house as quickly as you can. Grayson fainted away and I have no idea what's happening. I'll text you the adress." Before he could say something, I already hung up and texted the adress. I immediately called 911. A few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs as quickly as I could to open the door. Good, it was Ethan. "He is upstairs on my bed." We both ran upstairs to Grayson. I opened the door of my room because it was shut for some reason. I can't remember I shut the door.. After I opened my door, Ethan and I saw an empty room, a window wide open and some blood on my bed. My eyes were filled with tears. "WHAT? No. No please tell me this is not true Ethan. He was here, like 5 minutes ago. I swear." I was heartbroken. I fell on the ground, crying my eyes out. Ethan saw the blood and got tears in his eyes too. "No, this can't be true. No no no" Ethan sat on the ground too with his back against the wall and his head in between his hands. "Why is this happening? He doesn't deserve this. We need to call the police (y/n). Tell me what happend. " I started telling Ethan everything. "..And he said he got a weird textmessage from someone, and that it didn't matter that much." I said. "Wait, what textmessage? Where is his phone?" Ethan asked nervous. I took Grayson's phone out of my pocket. "Here" I handed the phone to Ethan. He immediately opened iMessage. He put his hand on his mouth and then through his hair with a shocked face. "What?! What did you found?!" I asked almost screaming. He showed me the phone and I read the message. I put my hand on my mouth. Then the doorbell rang. "Omg that must be an ambulance or something. What am I going to say?" I asked. "Shit, ehm.." Ethan said. "I know something, we can say that it's all good now and that we're sorry." I said. I went downstairs to open the door. I opened the door and screamed: "OHMYGOD GRAYSON." a bloody Grayson was standing in front of me, his clothes were ripped and blood all over his clothes. I saw the big wounds on his cheek and chest. I immediately took him inside. Ethan ran down the stairs. "Ohmygod Grayson what happend?" Ethan asked really shocked.