Part 9

All four of you stepped out of the car. You already heard the music popping. "Well, let's go!" you said. You took your bffs hand and you all went to the stage. There were so many people, but you found a place near by the stage. You started dancing with your bff, Grayson and Ethan started dancing too. "Omg isn't this amazing (y/n)? We are at freaking Coachella with the twins! And you girl, you did a good jobbbbb! I'm so happy for you!" You started smiling and hugged your bff. Ethan came to your bff and said: "hey, let's get something to drink for all of us. Let's leave these lovebirds for a sec." Your bff started laughing. "Yeah let's do that! (Y/n)!! Ethan and I will be right back." She said winking at you and Grayson. You didn't hear Ethan talking to your bff. "What?! Wait! Where are you going?" you said. Ethan and (bff) didn't hear you anymore and left for some drinks. "Well, now it's just the two of us" Grayson said smiling to you. "Well, yeah, let's dance!" you said. You heard the song When The Beat Drops. "Omg this is my favorite!" you said to Grayson. "Let's danceee!" You and Grayson started dancing towards eachother. You turned your back against him. He grabbed your waist, feeling his middle against yours. You turned arround again, looked in to his eyes and kissed him. You were dancing and kissing at the same time. "Ooooh see? I knew itttt, they were just waiting for us to leave! Hahaha" you heard Ethan say. You broke the kiss with Grayson and saw that your bff and Ethan were back with some drinks. "Hahahah well, woops" you said. You all started laughing. Ethan gave you a drink. You stayed at Coachella all day. You picked your phone out of your pocket to see what time it was. 11:00 pm?? "Shit, (bff) it's 11:00 pm already! My mom is probably stressing out at home!" you said to your bff. "Omg really?" your bff said. "Omg Grayson, Ethan. We have to leave. My mom is probably stressing out. I can not stay here any longer. Are you going with us or are you staying here?" You asked Ethan and Grayson. "Ofcourse we are going with you! We took you here so we have to bring you back too! I'll call an uber real quick" Ethan said. "Okay, thankyou so much! " you said. Ethan started calling an uber. You heard him arguing on the phone. "Is everything okay?" you asked. Ethan hang up the phone. "No, ubers won't ride after 10:30pm anymore, so we have to walk too the theatre." Ethan said. "Wow what? We have to WALK to the theatre? Omg we are never gonna make it before 12:00am." you said. You sat on the ground and started crying. "Omg (y/n) don't cry please. Your mom will understand! I bet she won't even be mad! She knows you are with us right?" your bff said to calm you down. Grayson and Ethan sat down next to you too. "Everything will be alright (y/n). Don't worry. We are with you the whole time. You can call your mom if you want, to let her know the situation." Grayson said. "I can't. My phone is dead." you said. "Use mine!!" your bff said. "Are you sure? Aren't you out of data and stuff? I thought you said that a few days ago?" you asked. "Well, yeah I am almost, but this is an emergency! Here you go, just call her" your bff said. "Aw thanks love" you said. Grayson looked at you and said: "don't worry to much okay? We are with you, you are save with us." He gave you a kiss on the forehead. You started calling your mom. A few minutes later you hang up the phone smiling. "Sooo, what did she say?" your bff asked. "She was totally fine with it and not mad at all, she understands the situation." you said relieved. "See!! I knew she would understand it! Well, let's go to the theatre guys! We have a long way to go." Ethan said. You were on your way. After 15 minutes you heard some girls screaming: "OMG ETHAN GRAYSON OMGOMG IS THAT YOU?! CAN I HAVE A PICTURE WITH YOU?!" "Oooh noo" were you thinking. "Not now.."