Part 4

Grayson send you:

Gray: sleeping already beautiful?

"What is this? Why is he dm-ing me?" But you decided to answer him.

You: nooo why?
Gray: well, I want to ask you something. Can I have your phone number? I wanna talk to you beautiful.

"Omg did he just said he wants my phone number? What is happening?!"

You: well, yeah ofcourse you can have my phone number. Here you go: (your number)
Gray: thanks babe, I'm about to call you right now.

"OMG he is about to call me?! Why would he call me? Omg omg i'm losing it"

this phonenumber thats calling you pops up on your screen and you immediatly see that it's a phone number from LA.

"I-i don't know what to do? Should I pick up the phone? Or hang up?"

You decided to pick up.

You: "ehm hello?"
Gray: "hey babe, Grayson here"
Your heart is pounding like a motherfucker. You can almost hear it bouncing.
You: "ohmygod hey Grayson, I just can't believe it's you"
Gray: "I can't believe it's you either hahaha. Never seen a girl this damn beautiful."
You: "ohmygod you're so sweet, I just can't"
Gray: "hahaha. So the reason I wanted your phone number was, that I want you to come earlier at the meet and greet."
You: "why?"
Gray: "I wanna get to know you better. Only you."
Your hands are shaking so bad.
You: "Oh-okay, well, I think that's possible. H-how late should I be there??"
Gray: "hmm, 12:00PM?"
You: "Oh-okay, I'll be there at 12:00PM"
Gray: "Okay babe, see you then. Goodnight, sweet dreams beautiful"
You: "goodnight gray"

You hang up the phone.

"Okay what just happend? He wants to meet me earlier. Only me? Should I tell it (bff)? No no I can't do that. I'll tell her after the meet & greet. I should go to sleep now."

You're making yourself ready for bed. Then you see a tweetnotification from Ethan on your phone.

@EthanDolan: going to bed, goodnight everyone. I love every single one of you ❤️

You put your phone away and went to sleep.

Next day:

You woke up early today. You haven't slept all night. Grayson was on your mind all the time.

The questions "why he wants to meet me alone?" "What is he planning to do?" "Does Ethan know about this?" are spinning through your head.

Then you remember about your bff.  You're making something up so you can go earlier to the meet and greet alone. You're texting her.

You: hey girllll
Bff: heeey
You: sooo about tomorrow..
Bff: yeah?
You: we can't go to the meet and greet together. My mom wants to drive me there because she can drive to her work after she dropped me there, and she hasn't got enough time to pick you up, so you have to go by yourself..
Bff: Oh well, ehm. Okay. If there is nothing else possible..
You: I'm so sorry. But, I'll see you there? At the entry?
Bff: yeah, I'll see you there thenn..
You: okayyy see you tomorrow!
Bff: yeah tomorrow, bye

"Hmm she didn't sound very happy. But that will be over by tomorrow, especially when we meet the twins."

You've stayed in bed all day. You were so tired.

10 minutes later you received a tweetnotification from Grayson.

@GraysonDolan: Can't stop thinking about this girlllll. She is on my mind the whole time since yesterday.

"Hmm why he tweeting this? Is he talking about me? Uhm, nevermind (y/n), don't think about it to much"

You decided to go downstairs. You were home alone all day.

You were thinking: "shall I invite someone to come to my house? Shall I invite Grayson?!? Omg no I can't do that. What if he wasn't tweeting about me? But, he did want me to come earlier at the meet and greet to get to know me better. So why wouldn't he come today? Hmm, I think I'm gonna call him."

You picked your phone out off your pocket and started calling him. After 2 rings, he picked up.

Gray: Hello?
You: hey gray, it's me, (y/n)
Gray: oh hey babe, whatsup? I was  thinking about you already.
You: aw you did?
Gray: yeah, the whole time.

"Omg so he did tweet about me. Omg I can't breathe"

You: aw that's cute
Gray: hahah. So why are you calling me?
You: welllll, I was thinking. you said you wanted me to come earlier to the meet and greet tomorrow to get to know me better. But I'm home alone all day today. so i figured you could come to my house, so we can get to know eachother here, and have more time together. What do you think?

Your heart felt like it was about to explode.

Gray: oh that's a great idea babe. Just text me your adress and I'll be there any minute.
You: okay I will
Gray: okay babe, see ya

You hang up the phone.

"OMG HE IS ABOUT TO COME HERE, IN MY HOUSE. I can't breathe. What should I wear?!"

You ran upstairs to your closet and picked out some things.

"What about these jeans and that t-shirt? Nah, too childish. And this? Nooo way too comfortable."

Then you see your tight black dress.

"Omg yes, this is it"

You put on your dress and do your make up and went downstairs again. And then, the doorbell rings...