Part 13

Grayson's POV

"Shit, haven't thought about Chelsea at all" I thought. "Do I still have feelings for her? I don't know.."

I picked my phone out of my pocket and texted Chelsea.

Grayson: Yo we need to talk. Can we meet somewere.

5 minutes later you received a message.

Chelsea: Uhm, yeah sure. We can meet at that fountain across that big park, you know, where we always were together.

I rolled with my eyes. Of course I know what fountain. How can I forget.

I answered like I didn't know what she was talking about.

Grayson: What park? I forgot.
Chelsea: Don't act like you don't know. Just come, see you in 5.

I sighed. I haven't spoke to Chelsea for a week or two. How will she react? I put on my vans and my jacket and got out of the apartment. "I'll be back in a few" I screamed to Ethan. Ethan got out of his room and yelled: "where are you going?!" but I didn't hear him anymore. I took my mini bike to the fountain. I saw Chelsea standing there. "God she still looks beautiful" I thought. "Hi" I heard her saying. Hearing her voice after two weeks made me feel nervous. "Hi Chels" I said to her. She came up to me and wanted to give me a kiss. I looked at her lips, but I pushed her away a bit. "Wow what's up?" she said annoyed. "I need to tell you something" I said looking down to the ground. My heart started pounding. How am I going to tell her this? I looked in her eyes. Her bright green eyes. "Well, okay, tell me" she said. I got out of my 'trance' and took a deep breath. "I'm with someone else Chelsea" I said. "What do you mean 'with someone else'?" she asked. I could hear in her voice that she was dissapointed. "I have a girlfriend, (y/n)" I answered. My heart pounded even more, I had no idea how she would react. "Oh so, that means that, we are over?" she asked. "Well, yeah but..." I couldn't finish my sentence before she started talking. "You think it's that easy for me to let you go?! Ohmygosh, ofcourse you think that. Because you are Grayson Dolan. You can have every girl you want to because you know they are all falling for you. But I'm going to tell you something Grayson Dolan!! Girls have hearts, feelings! A guy shouldn't just mess with that. I thought you were different from the others Grayson. But I thought wrong." She turned around, got on her bike and left. I heard her crying. I screamed at her: "CHELSEA WAIT" but she already left around the corner. I held my head in between my hands. "What have I done, I only made it worser. What am I going to do?" I went home on my minibike again. I finally arrived at the apartment. I went with the elevator. I already heard Ethan's music popping out of his boxes.

Y/n's POV

10 minutes later I finally arrived at home. The butterflies were still flying through my stomach. I texted Grayson.

Me: Gray, I can't thank you enough for today. You are the best. I love you.

I pressed send. Half hour later I looked on my phone again. Nothing. Why isn't he answering my text? Where would he be? I put my phone back in my pocket and got something to drink. I turned on the tv. Hmm, MTV's awkward is on tv. Well, why not. I took one more look on my phone again. Still nothing. This is weird

HI, I'm sorry for the short chapter. Had noooo inspiration. BUT go follow my bae phsycoticbtch . Saige has an amazing story called "Protected". you should definitely check her out! SHE IS THE BEST. XXX Jelena ❤️❤️❤️❤️