Part 6

You opened the door for her and looked around.
Bff: "why looking around like that?" You: "ooh, no nothing, just looking for my mom, she should be home by now haha." Bff: "ooh okay hahah. Are you excited?? I just can't sleep and concentrate at allll, what about you?" "Oh you have no idea"

You: "yeah me too, can't wait to see them." You already went to the livingroom, while your bff was taking her shoes and jacket off. The first thing you see, is the condom laying next to the couch. You ran to the couch and picked up the condom. You hear your bff laughing, standing in the doorway.
Bff: "hahaha omg why you running through your own house?" You: "eeehm. I saw this plastic foil thingie on the ground. It was from a chocolatebar. If my mom sees it, she will flip." Bff: "ahaha you are so weird. But about tomorrow..." "Omg she believes it, good good." Bff: "I don't know where that Theatre is. Can you show me the way or something?" You: "oh yeah, I forgot about that, we can still go together if you want. My mom got a day off, so she won't bring me anymore." Bff: "omg ofcourse I want that! I was a little bit dissapointed when you said we couldn't go to the meet & greet together. I was already imagining myself lost somewere in LA hahaha" You: "hahaha awww. Oh I'm really sorry, you have to go  I think. My mom can be here any minute, and you know how she is." Bff: "hahaha yesss, I know that. No problem. I'll go. See ya tomorrow girl." You gave eachother a hug. And then you close the door. You went down on the couch. 10 minutes later, your mom came in.

Mom: "Hi honey, how was your day?" You: "eh, it was fine, how was yours?" Mom: "well, you know, work work work." You: "ah yeah ofcourse. Ehm by the way, mom, do you want to throw something away? Im about to put the garbage outside." Mom: "oh well, actually no, but since when do you put the garbage outside? Hahah." You: "well, since today i think hahaha."

Ofcourse you didn't want your mom to see the condom and you put the garbage outside. Right after that you went inside again and you went up to your room. The first thing you do is texting Grayson.

You: Hey Gray
Gray: Hey babe
You: I just wanted to say that, im really happy I met you in real person. And still can't believe what happend today.
Gray: same to you babe. And Im glad we did.
You: but what about tomorrow? I think we have to pretend like we don't know eachother yet. Otherwise it would be weird against (bff) and Ethan.
Gray: hmm yeah, i think we should. It will be hard but I'll try to do my best.
You: it will be hard for me too, but we have no choice.
Gray: yeah, you're right.
You: oh and one more thing.
Gray: what?
You: did you really mean all the things you said today? Nobody has ever said those things to me.
Gray: ofcourse I did. You are not just that average kind of girl. You are way more special. I can see that  in your eyes.
You: omg Gray, you're the best. I love you.
Gray: i love you to (Y/n). Im going to bed, see you tomorrow babe.
You: see you tomorrow gray.

You put your phone away and went to sleep.

Next day, the "big" day. The Meet & Greet: