Part 16

Grayson's POV

We started eating. I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Should I start about the picture? I took a deep breath. "I need to tell you something." (Y/n) stopped eating immediately. "So I don't know if you've been on Twitter the past few hours, but there is something going on." I said. "Eh, yeah I did see a pic of you and another girl.. Or did you mean something else?" Y/n said dissapointed. My heart started pounding. So she did see it.. I'm just going to explain everything. "Yeah I meant that. It's not what it looks like." I looked down to my plate. "Ah yeah, so what is it then?" She asked with a shaky voice. I could hear she was about to cry. My heart dropped. "The girls name is Chelsea. After I met you, I totally forgot about her. Me and her had a 'thing' together. But we got in a fight and haven't spoken after that. And then I met you." I was about to continue before (y/n) started talking. "What do you mean 'haven't spoken after that'? I can clearly see that this was after we had lunch." She showed me the pic again. "I know I know, that's what I was about to tell you now. I told her I have you, and that me and her are over." (Y/n) looked me right in the eyes. "Woah did you really?" she asked. I could see the sparkle in her eyes. "Yes really. You know how much I love you (y/n). I told you several times, and I will tell you a hundred times more if I have too. You are the only one for me. No one else." I answered with a bit of confidence. I saw tears going down her face. "Why are you crying?" I asked. I stood up and held her tight. She wiped away her tears and said: "I was just scared of losing you. You seriously mean everything to me. I thought I wasn't good enough and that you replaced me already." It was hard to hear that. "I would never do that. No one deserves to feel like that and especially you." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and layed her head on my chest. It felt so right. I picked her up on my back and tilted her upstairs. She wrapped her arms arround my neck as she layed her head on the back of my shoulders. I gently laid her on her bed and turned on her tv. I took place next to her. She layed her head on my chest again and wrapped her arms arround my body and pulled me into a tight hug. I gave her a kiss on the forehead. We didn't say anything to eachother. It didn't bother me. I watched tv while she fell asleep. I looked at her. I am so happy to have her. She is mine, forever.
My phone started buzzing. I got a textmessage from Anonymous. Is that even possible? I opened it.

Anonymous

You will regret what you did. Be prepared..

What is this?