Part 5

You are starting to freak out. Your heart is pounding so bad.

"Omg he is here, he is here, omg how do i look. Okay okay, relax (y/n). It's just Grayson, the boy you wanted to meet for so long."

While you're trying to calm yourself, you're walking to the door. You already see his hair through the blurry window. The sweat is breaking out of you. Finally you take one last breath and open the door.

You: "H-hey, come in." Gray: "Wow, you look beautiful, even more beautiful than in the video." You: "thankyou Grayson, I can't believe you just said that"

Thousands of butterflies were flying through your stomach.

You: "soo, what do you wanna talk about?" Gray: "well, I want to tell you the real reason why we choose you and your Friend." You: "ooh, well, tell me." Gray: "so we were watching these videos, me and E. And then yours came up. I immediatly saw you and noticed how beautiful you are. You made me feel some type a way, I never felt about a girl. I actually didn't want these feelings to come up, but I couldn't stop thinking about you."

Your heart pounded so hard, you couldn't believe what he just said about you.

You: "Omg gray are you serious? I can not believe you actually said that. But, how can a boy like you, a celebrity, have those feelings for a girl like me? A nobody." Gray: "the first time I saw you, I knew I had too meet you, as soon as possible. I have seen your video so many times and I couldn't get enough of you. The feelings began to be worser and worser." You: "wow I just don't know what to say right now, I'm speechless. I did not expect this at all, not from you." Gray: "you don't have to say anything babe, but there is one thing I want to do right now." You: "what?" Gray: "this"

Grayson starts kissing you, he grabs you by your thighs and lifts you up on the dinner table, not breaking the kiss. He is taking his jacket off, still kissing you. Later he takes off his shirt. Then he is trying to take off your dress.

You: "w-w-wait. I don't know if this is a good idea Gray." Gray: "why not?" You: "you barely know me. What if you don't like my personality?" Gray: "well, maybe you are right. But I can see something in your eyes while you're looking at me. Something special, I had that with no one else before."

You started smiling and start kissing him again. You let him take your dress off. He lifts you up to the couch, still kissing you. While he is trying to take off your bra, you are trying to take off his boxers . Later he tries to take your briefs off. You both still kissing eachother. He lays upon you. Nice but slowly he slides his dick in to your vagina.

You: "omg Gray, ohmyyyy"

You scratch on his back with your nails.

Gray: "you like it?" You: "yeeess" Gray: "good babe"

20 minutes later:

You are both in your clothes again and sitting on the couch. Grayson stands up.

Gray: "come here babe, give me a hug." You: "hahah you wish, pull me up first."

Grayson starts laughing and pulls you up. He puts his arms around your waist and gives you a kiss.

Gray: "I'm so glad you called me (y/n). I love you so much. I mean that, truely, from the bottom of my heart." You: "I love you to Grayson. More than you could ever imagine. And now I can show you that. This was literally the best day of my life." Gray: "yeah, it was mine too. But I have to go, I think Ethan is waiting on me to prepare some things for tomorrow, you know, the meet and greet." You: "Omg I almost forgot about that. Do I still have to come earlier tomorrow? I mean, we did get to know eachother a bit now hehe." Gray: "hahah noo, just come at 1:00PM with your friend." You: "okay, I will. See you tomorrow Gray." Gray: "see you tomorrow babe."

Grayson quickly gives you a kiss and stepped out off the house. You close the door. Once in your livingroom, you hear the doorbell ring again. You stand up and walk too the window to see who it is. Omg, it's your bff! What is she doing here? Did she see Grayson go away from my house?