Part 2

Two days later:

After two long and hard days, you were finally done with recording the video. "Ohmygod, this is it. Today is the day of the deadline. I'm so nervous." Were you thinking.
You started texting your bff.
Y/n: hey girl, what u doin?
Bff: heeey, nuthinggg why?
Y/n: come over if you want, we have to hand in our video.
Bff: okay, I'll be there in 5. See ya!

5 minutes later your friend came in, she gave you a hug and went down on the couch. Bff: "soo, are you nervous?" Y/n: "well, yes, a little bit I think. But I have a good feeling about it. We worked so hard, and I think we did a great job. I'm proud." Bff: "aw yes me too, so, where is your laptop? Let's hand in that baby!" Y/n: "I think it's upstairs"
You went upstairs to grab your laptop and got downstairs again.
Y/n: "okay let me see. Hmmm. Can you give me that magazine? It's on the dinnertable." Your bff grabs the magazine from the dinner table and gives it to you. Bff: "here you go"
You: "thaaanks. Hmm. Okay, www.dolantwinscontest.com let's type that in." You're typing in the URL and immediatly the site pops up. Bff: "yes, okay, what's next?" You two are scrolling through the site and see a button with HAND IN VIDEOS CONTEST. You click on it and hand in the video. Y/n: "yes, we are finally done! The only thing we need to do now is just wait"
15 minutes later: You received a tweetnotification, it's from Ethan.

@EthanDolan: hey guys! So as you know, today was the deadline. From NOW on, you can't hand in any videos anymore. We received some good ones, so be prepared!

Y/n: "(bff) LOOK. We were just on time ohmygod." Bff: "omg yes, I'm so glad we did this actually, I never thought we could finish this." Y/n: "yes I'm glad too, I think we have a pretty good chance at winning this!" Bff: "yes, me too, now we only have to wait"

You received a tweetnotification again, it's from Grayson.

@GraysonDolan: HEY GUYS, so we've chosen the lucky winners already. They popped out immediatly. Even tho they handed in their vid at the last moment.
Another tweet from Grayson.

@GraysonDolan: we are going to annouce them in 10 minutes!
You read the tweets and started yelling. Y/n: "OMG (bff), LOOK LOOK LOOK. READ THIS, I'M ABOUT TO FLIP. AAAAH."
Your bff reads the tweets and starts yelling with you.
Bff: "OMG OMG OMG THAT COULD BE US, WE DID HAND IN THE VIDEO AT THE LAST MOMENT. OMG I'M ABOUT TO CRY RN." Y/n: "YES ME TOO, OMG IN THIS MOMENTS 10 MINUTES TAKE WAY TO LONG." 10 minutes later:
Y/n: "OKAY IT HAS BEEN 10 MINUTES NOW, WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?!" Bff: "I don't know, I think their maybe ..." Before she could even finish her sentence, you received a tweetnotification again. Y/n: "OMG I GOT SOMETHING SSSHHHHHH"

You're reading this out loud to your bff:
@GraysonDolan: Sooo, the winners are.... ALLY AND EMMA!! Congrats guys! Can't wait to see you!! Y/n: "what?! We didn't won? How? I really thought we were the last one who handed in.." Bff: "Omg, I said it.. There are so many more girls who wanted this even more then we do, eventhough i thought that was impossible.." You both started crying a bit and hug eachother.
Y/n: "I just don't understand. We did such a great job, and now it was all for nothing, a big waste of time and stress.." But then you receive a tweetnotification of Grayson again.

@GraysonDolan: OMG GUYS, I made a huge mistake. Ally and Emma did not won. I read it wrong, I'm sorry Ally and Emma. The real winners are... Another tweet:

@GraysonDolan: (y/n) AND (bff). CONGRATS GIRLS, I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO MEET YOU TWO, u are amazing. See you soon 😘❤️ You and your bff can't believe what you just read. You both started yelling and crying at the same time.

Y/n: "OHMY FUCKING GOD WHAT?!? WE FUCKING WON. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WE WON (bff), WE FUCKING WON. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, OMG." Bff: "OMG OMGOMGOMG HOOOOOW. I JUST LOST IT (Y/n). I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW, THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE."
You started jumping and yelling arround eachother.