Part 11

Next morning:

You woke up at 9:00 AM. You got out of bed and changed your pajamas. You remembered you had to ask for Grayson's adress. You started texting him.

You: I totally forgot to ask for your adress.
Gray: oh yeah, here you go babe. (Adress).
You: thankyou, see ya

You put your phone away. But it buzzes immediately.

Gray: btw, can you come around 2:00PM?

"Huh, he said 1:00PM first, but okay." you thought.

You: uhm, yeah sure. What's the matter?
Gray: oh nothing, Ethan had to change his appointment. So only after 2:00PM we will be alone.

You thought the message from Grayson was so weird. Ethan knows everything so why couldn't you be around him?

You: ohh okay, see you then.

You went downstairs. You made youself breakfast and turned on the tv. 5 minutes later your mom came downstairs.

"Goodmorning honey, why so early?" she asked. You put the last bite of your sandwich in your mouth. "Why not?" you said with a mouth full. Your mom started laughing. "So what are you going to do today? They say the weather will be good." she asked.

"Am I going to tell her?" were you thinking. "No, way too soon"

"Maybe to the mall or something, I don't know yet" you answered. "Ah okay, well I gotta go to work, see you tonight honey!" she said. She gave you a kiss and left the door. You decided to text your bff.

You: Hiiiii girlie
Bff: Hey, whatsup? How's it going with Gray? 😏
You: Hmm, pretty well I think. I'm going to his today. And I'm actually not nervous at all.
Bff: Omg really?? That's good, have fun! 😘
You: Thankyou ❤️
You: But I did notice something weird.
Bff: What? About Grayson?
You: Yeah, not really about him, but about todays appointment. He said I had to come around 2:00PM because Ethan's appointment changed too.
Bff: Huh, so what? That's not that weird.
You: Well, it kinda is. Ethan knows everything so why couldn't I be around him? Why do we have to wait until he is left?
Bff: Oh wow, yeah that's kinda weird yeah. But who knows why he wants you two to be alone 😏😂
You: HAHAH STOP. But you are right, who knows.
Bff: Hahaha, just have fun okay. I'll talk to you later, got to go to work. Bye 💋
You: Hahah I will, goodluck at work ❤️

Few hours later.

It was 1:30PM. You decided to go on your way to Grayson. 15 minutes later you arrived. You rang the doorbell. Nothing. You rang again. Again, nothing.

"Huh where is he?" were you thinking.
You picked your phone out of your pocket and texted him.

You: Gray, I'm in front of your house. Why you not opening the door?

You rang again.

Gray: oh I'm sorry, I forgot to say that the doorbell is broken.

2 minutes later Grayson opened the door.

"Hi babe, sorry for letting you wait." he said. "It's okay hahah. So are we alone?" you asked stepping in the house. Grayson answered: "Yeah we are" "okay good" you said. You started kissing Grayson. He broke the kiss, held your hands and said: "w-wait, I have something special for you. Come, I'll show you." "Huh something special?" you asked. Grayson shut his mouth and took you to the living room. You entered the living room and saw a table with lunch, roses and rose leaves laying on the ground. Butterflies flew through your stomach. "Ohmygod Grayson. You didn't had to do this. Why did I deserve this?" you asked smiling and almost crying. "I just wanted to do something special. Because you are. It's not much, but I did my best. I hope you like it." Grayson answered. You started laughing and gave him a kiss. "Ofcourse I like it. No one has ever done this for me. Thankyou. I love you." you said. Grayson said: "I love you to. So let's eat! I'm starving."