14 | Fight Night I Part 1

Tayler

I started walking fast as I saw Hayes trying to chase after me. Now a big crowd of people were paying attention to us.

"Tayler what the hell! Why did you slap Anastasia!" Hayes yelled at me.

"I'm not talking to you," I gritted out from my teeth.

"Why did you do that!" he screamed. I stopped & turned to face him,

"Because I saw your little flirting spree with Anastasia! Who the fuck do you think you are!"

"Babe no. It's not what you think. She's a friend," he pleaded. I ignored him & continued walking home.

"But did you really have to embarrass me in front of everyone!" he yelled & grabbed my arm. Tight.

"You think I enjoy this Hayes? No I don't," I scowled. I saw Hayes clenching his jaw & making a fist. He shifted the fist towards me but changed direction & grunted.

"Were you about to punch me?" I asked in agony.

"Babe," he was breathing heavily.

"Answer my fucking question," I commanded. He looked up at the sky & grip my arm tighter.

"You're hurting me! Stop!" I yelled & tried to get out of grip.

"Listen to me," he held me tighter.

"You're being a dick! Flirting with Anastasia & then almost punching me? I don't think so," I stated & got out of his grip & started running to my house.