15 | The Cafeteria Catastrophe

Tayler

"Oh how I love Wednesdays!" Mckinnley howled & dragged
me to the cafeteria.

"Everyone does! How generous of them to give us food after school every second Wednesday," I smirked.

"All thanks to Tim Greggs," she smiled at me, "hey, didn't you date him?" I chuckled.

"Yeah but hun, I'm actually the reason why we got free lunch Wednesdays," she smirked & flipped her hair.

"But didn't Tim faint because of malnutrition?" I asked.

"He fainted because I broke up with him then his parents just pinned 'malnutrition' on it," she chuckled & nodded.

"Classic Mckinnley George," I laughed & got to the lunch table.

"You love to eat but you are so damn skinny. I hate you," she rolled her eyes & laughed.

"It's cause I dance my friend," I nodded & slid a French fry into my mouth.

"Agh," she rolled her eyes & looked around the cafeteria, "oh my God you have to see this," she gestured to the other end of the room.

Hayes talking to Anastasia.

"What the fuck," I whispered under my breath.

"She's just a friend," Mckinnley reassured me as we sat down.

"Yeah more like a whore," I rolled my eyes & started eating fast.

"Tayler," Mckinnley snapped.

"Oh sorry," I murmured & put down my fries. I stared at the two as they talked.

Hayes was sitting on the table because he hates sitting on the chairs here. Anastasia was close to him, maybe a bit too close. She was smiling & chatting him up, Lord knows what about.

She was holding his hands & dragging her hands across his chest & shoulders. Twirling her long honey brown hair & showing her perfect bleached teeth. She was even wearing her cheerleader uniform. I was starting to get pissed off.

"Cool it Tay. I'm sure she'll leave," Mckinnley pinched my cheek.

"I just wanna see how this goes. I mean he looks like he's enjoying it," I grunted & turned my whole body to face them.

"See look," Mckinnley started, "she's about to leave."

& she was right, she was. But then the unthinkable happened.

Anastasia leaned in & kissed Hayes on the cheek & he did the same. Then she whispered something in his ear & he smiled.

"That's it," I grunted & stood up with my berry smoothie.

"Tayler!" Mckinnley yelled behind me but I ignored her.

"Listen you little whore. This is my boyfriend, my boy, my man & you come up here trying to seduce him like he's yours. He's not gonna be another victim of your leg opening. So please, stay away from Hayes or I'll make sure you stay away," I hissed at Anastasia. The whole cafeteria went silent as they watched.

"& as for you," I pointed to Hayes, "you think I am okay with this? It's funny cause I'm not."

Anastasia looked at me with an evil scowl & I gave her the slap of her life. The whole cafeteria gasped in shock.

A herd of

"Since when did Tayler get so violent,"

&

"I can't believe she did it," crowded into my ears.

"Babe," was all Hayes said & with that, I spilt my smoothie on his head & dropped the cup.

"Have a nice day Hayes," I smiled & turned, "don't ever go near him again," I uttered to Anastasia & stormed out.

The whole cafeteria went crazy but I was too pissed to care.