5 | Why All These Lies?

Tayler

I started to run down the street & it was cold but I didn't care. I was hurt.

Hayes was screaming behind me & telling me to stop but I didn't listen & I tried to run faster but he caught me.

'Oh yeah, he's faster because he's on the football team.'

I rolled my eyes at that thought in my head & panted.

"Babe," he wrapped his arms around me & I got out of his grip, "it's not what it looks like," he murmured & stumbled.

"Oh yeah? Well it looks like you were trying to get to second base with Anastasia!" I screamed. I started walking fast & Hayes followed me.

"Babe you know you're my girl. She came onto me," he mumbled.

"Hayes are you hearing yourself right now? You are fucking drunk & you don't even know it. But why didn't you stop her?" I asked as I cried silently.

"I did but I just decided to go with it. But I'm sorry. Now let's go back," he grabbed me. I fought out of his grip & grunted.

"I'm going home & not with you. I can't believe you Hayes. Have fun with Anastasia," I was crying even harder & I started walking even faster.

Hayes then threw his jacket at me.

"I don't want you to freeze," he yelled. I stepped on his jacket, spat on it & ran away.

"Little bitch," was all I heard from behind me.