25 | Another One?

Tayler

"Thank God this day is over," Mckinnley rolled her eyes & shut her locker door.

"You seem pissed what's wrong?" I asked.

"Mr Whitman took the piss on me & Adam won't leave me alone. Like God, doesn't he understand what just a hookup means?" she groaned.

I felt like a potato compared to Mckinnley. She had seductive ways, a nice body & a sassy attitude to pair it all up. She gets the most guys in the school after Anastasia. But because she doesn't give them the time of day she isn't considered a hoe. She's the type of girl that make guys want more even after a hookup. She was just that good.

"He'll probably forget about you soon?" I said in hesitation. I didn't know if what I was saying was positive or negative.

"He better," she rolled her eyes.

"I agree," we heard a voice.

"There's Ninja Dan," I chuckled & turned around.

"Let's go," he put his arms on mine & Mckinnley's shoulders & trotted outside to the football field.

"You look hot today Mc," Daniel smirked.

"I know. I always look hot," she looked at her phone, not paying attention to him. He gave her a small kiss on the cheek & she didn't even swing. She just made a face & continued texting.

We all walked past the football team practicing. I saw Hayes & he smiled at me. I smiled back & continued walking.

"Tayler!" he yelled & ran up to me as the rest of the team was making noises & grunts.

"Hey don't you have practice?" I asked sarcastically.

"We just broke," he explained as he cradled his helmet in his arm.

"Alright well your team seems to be calling you over there," I pointed to his team behind him who were busy making signs. We chuckled a bit as we watched them.

"Actually I wanted to ask if you'd like to come over to my place tomorrow night?" he asked, his face turning red. I didn't know if he was blushing or if he was just hot from practice but it was cute.

"Sure thing. Is six okay with you?" I asked.

"Yeah of course," he nodded & looked down, kicking at the dirt in the field.

"Great. I'll see you then," I smiled.

"See ya," he hugged me & went back to his team.

I caught up with Mckinnley, who was still texting on her phone, & Daniel, who was still trying to romance her. He was kissing her hand & neck & cheeks & she just kept flinching. He laid a gentle peck on her lips & that's when she swung.

"Feisty & fiery. Sexy," he smirked.

"Leave me alone loser," she rolled her eyes.

"Okay you two. Lemme get her home before she stabs you with her finger nails," I chuckled & lead her to my car.

"You got another date with Hayes didn't you?" Daniel asked with a smirk.

"Yeah," I nodded & blushed.

"Nice one fart," Mckinnley smiled.

"Thanks booger," I smiled back. We got into the car & Daniel signed us off.

"Bye T," he waved at me.

"Bye D," I chuckled.

"I'll see you later beautiful," he winked at Mckinnley.

"Eat pussy puke face," she shot him the middle finger.

"Yours with pleasure," he winked. she groaned & closed the window.

"You guys must just get together," I laughed & drove.

"You & Hayes must just get together," she mocked my voice.

"Okay, fair point. But you guys are cute plus Daniel's into you," I sulked.

"Well I'm not into him. Plus you know how much of a fuckboy he is," she groaned.

"Maybe he's genuine," I shrugged.

"Maybe Hayes is genuine too," she shrugged with me.

Yeah.

Maybe.