Chapter 1

-Honey please let me explain! - I kept crying and grabbed his arm to try to stop him, I didn't want him to leave me, not in the state I was where in a few days for our baby would be born. I tried to take the suitcase he  stuffed with some of his things but he was stronger than me.

- You Don't have to explain anything Ray, everything is very clear! why don't you call HIM and ask him to keep you company like you do when I have to travel?.

- Ville, you know he's not like that, nothing ever happened between us.

- Why should I belive that Raven?. - He took his car keys put his suitcase in the trunk and left, I stayed there standing at the door crying.

I wish I could go back in time and not make that mistake, that big mistake that pulled me away from the love of my life and hurt the people whom l've loved more and have been with me since I came to this city, my best and only friends Sarah, Ville and Burton.

My name is Raven Stump, i'm 25 years old and I moved to Helsinki from Florida six years ago, "but why?" you might wonder, why would I leave a city so sunny and warm for one that's Cold and snowy? Easy. A full scholarship to study Culinary Arts at the Helsinky University. The four of us met in college, Sarah studied Finance, Ville music like burton. We used to joke that after leaving college I would set up an Italian food restaurant (my specialty) and the boys would take care of the entertainment and Sarah would ensure that we were not bankrupt for lack of customers.

We were always friends even after Ville and I started dating and after we graduated we got married, we were doing everything together.

** A year earlier **

- Darling it's time to get up. - Ville wispers in my ear, his velvety voice has an instant effect on me and makes me shudder.

Ville - But I could hardly sleep last night, I was checking that everything was in order for dinner today, all major restaurant partners will be there.-

- I know beautiful but if you don't wake up you'll be late, besides you know that I have to go to the label for a while and I won't be able to help 'till tonight. - He gives me a kiss and takes me up in his arms carrying me to the bathroom.

- Ville! Put me down! You know I DO NOT like to be picked up like that, I can walk by myself.-

- I don't care, if I leave you there in bed you're just gonna go to sleep. Come on, everything is ready for you shower.-

- I cannot believe that it's the restaurant's first year anniversary! I'm so happy my love.-

- I know and I'm very proud of you. - Ville said with a very seductive voice.

- Thank you for supporting me in this, I love you Ville. - Ville hugs me and gives me a passionate kiss which I don't hesitate to answer.

- And I love you my darling.- He slowly strips off my pajamas covering every inch of my being with his ​​soft lips.

We go in the shower and let the hot water soak our bodies, I cling to him and wrap my legs around his waist inviting him to come into me but this time is different from the others, we give ourselves to one another as we have never before. I feel like every kiss and caress he gives me is drawing me closer to heaven until we reach the ultimate point of climax, together in between moans and I love you's.