Chapter 4

- Ray Don't worry, everything will be fine. - Burton took me in his arms, and when he got up, he realized something.

- Raven listen you're bleeding a lot, need you to stay with me, you need to stay awake ok, tell me something whatever you want just keep talking. - His voice sounded desperate, and I couldn't answer, I felt very weak and couldn't keep my eyes open.

* Burton's POV *

Raven was bleeding, and Ville was just standing there like an idiot. What's wrong with him!?.

- Help me put her the car Ville. - I yelled at him a  few times the same thing until he finally reacted and ran to open the back door of my car and helped me to put Ray inside.

The two of us got in the car and drove at full speed towards the hospital on the way there I called Dr. Duchette to let him know that we were coming. Ville and I didn't say a word to each other until we got to the hospital and saw that doctors were taking care of Raven.

-You're an idiot Ville!, How could you take that . . . that tramp to your own house?!. -

- YOU'RE just jealous that I got the girl that ignored you. -

- Maybe you're right but rest assured that neither Raven's life or the baby's life would be at risk if it were me!!.- Ville's face change so drastically, it was as if someone had thrown a bucket of ice cold water at him.

- Raven is pregnant?. -

- Yes, and you would've heard the news hours ago if you had answered your phone instead of sneaking around with that woman. - Ville just sat in the waiting room staring into the nothingness and said nothing more.

Ville was right. I felt jealous of him, I've been in love with Ray since the first time I saw her, but she had always seen me as her best friend and nothing more. I was never brave enough to say what I felt for her when we were in college, Ville took advantage of that, and knowing what I felt for her, he made her fall in love with him.

Since I'm with the band I never liked to go on tour it and witness how he cheated and lied to Ray night after night with various women and then returned home with to her as if nothing had ever happened. After a few minutes, which felt like hours to me, Dr. Duchette came out of the operation room.

- Doctor, how are Raven and the baby? - I asked a little desperately .

- Do not worry, Mr. Puurtinen both are out of danger, but her pregnancy is high risk and will have to stay for a while hospitalized. She just woke up and is asking for you, can go in and see her. -

Dr. Duchette took us to Raven's room and left us alone with her. Ville just stood at the foot of the hospital bed, and I went to her side, I sat in a chair near her bed and took her hand .

- Hey raven-girl, how do you feel?- She looked a little pale, and her hazel eyes sparkled as usual, but I couldn't  see hope in them anymore.

- Ha ha ha, nobody has called me that since college . . . I feel like a train has run me over. -

- I thought so . . . We just spoke with Dr. Duchette and said you guys will have to stay here for a while or until your health and the baby's health improve. -  I placed my warm hand over the tiny bump that was her belly and smiled. I couldn't hide my feelings for her anymore.  I had to talk to Sarah and let her know that I don't love her. 

- I understand . . . but what I don't understand is what Ville's doing here, Was I not clear enough!? What part of "I don't ever want to see you again" did you not understand?. - I had never seen Ray so upset, her tone voice was so cold and the death glare she threw at Ville were scary, frankly I really do not want to be in his place.

- Raven please, don't be like that, darling. I love you, and I care about you . . . and now more than ever since you're expecting our baby. -

- Ville, I do not need you, neither I nor my baby, so you better go. -

- Ray, Just listen, please! I'm so sorry my love, it was never my intention to hurt you like that, I know I made a serious mistake cheating and lying to you but am willing to mend the damage I've made, just please hear me out. -

- I've heard enough Ville. Please go. -

Raven just turned her gaze to the window, and Ville left without saying another word.