Chapter 5

*  Ville's P.O.V. *

I left Raven's room like she asked and decided to go home, it was all I could do, she has a very strong character and is very proud, she's not going to let me be around her until her anger passes, and if she sees me around she'll call security and tell them that I escaped some mental hospital or something.

I was a fool to bring Sandra to my house, Ray's never going to forgive me for what I did and I can't deny it she saw us with her own eyes, but I'll find a way to fix this. I never thought that what I had with Sandra would come to this. When I met her, she was just another fan.

 ** Flashback **

- Woah, the fans who came out today were actually into it. - Linde says, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

- It's true, it seems that our good streak still stands, why do not we go out and celebrate?. -  answered Gas.

- You lot go on, I 'm a little tired. - I say, putting on a fresh shirt.

- Come on, Ville , don't be such a killjoy, or are you afraid Raven ill find out you were fooling around? - Mige said, making everyone laugh.

This was the second time I participated at a festival in Poland and I really liked it, the people are very generous and kind. Finally the guys and I decided to go for drinks after the show to the bar in the hotel with the other bands that had played today, I know I shouldn't because I promised Ray before touring but the guys were right, we were doing very well lately and I had to celebrate with them.

I got carried away and drank a bit too much. Actually, I was very drunk, so much could hardly stand up. A group of girls came to our table to ask for autographs and take pictures with us, and we agreed, we like to stay in touch with our fans.

- Hello, sorry for interrupting. Could you give us an autograph?. -

Sure, no problem, what's your name?. -

- Sandra, Sandra Mittica. -

- Nice to meet  you Sandra, my name is Ville Hermanni Valo. -

**  End Flashback  **

I spent that night with Sandra and it turned into a habit for me to be with her while we were on tour, we're not in love or anything like that, at least I 'm not in love with her, she went to almost every show we had and afterards we would spend the night together, Burton found out and since then we don't get along. He started to spend more time with Raven even after he started dating Sarah. He only provoked me more when I  saw them together, I was jealous, and I spent even more time with Sandra. Even though Raven has never given me reason to be jealous I stil felt it especially with Burton because they're best friends and when she was not with me the 99.99 % of the time she's was with  him and the other 0.01 % with Sarah.

After I got home,I took a long shower to try to clear my mind and make a decision. I will not stand aside and let Burton win the game. She is MY wife and the person I want to be. I woke up the next morning to hear my phone ringing. It was Sandra.

- What do you want, Sandra?-

- And a very good morning to you too darling, how did you sleep, my love?. -

- I'm not in the mood for your nonsense Sandra, what do you want?. -

- Well, if you're not in the mood, i'll go straight to the point then. I want you, why don't we finish what we started last night?. -

- Sandra, it's over, I can't see you anymore. -

- What do you mean, Hermanni? Are you breaking up with me?. -

- Exactly. I did a lot of damage to my relationship, Raven is very ill, and there's a risk of losing our baby. -

- And how do you know if it's really your baby? You're the one who says that she's spending more time with her best friend in her restaurant instead of being with you?. -

- Raven wouldn't cheat on me. She's not like that. -

- Are you sure ?. -

Sandra may be right. Raven and Burton were together most of the day, and there were times when even he slept over at our house when I didn't come home because I was with Sandra. Would Ray really sleep with him?.

- Honey, you there?. -

- Yes Sandra i'm still here, i'll see you in a couple of hours. -

- I knew you would come to your senses, see you soon, babe. -