Chapter 12

** Raven´s POV **

- Where the hell's Ville??, He left hours ago.- I said pacing back and forth in the living room.

- Calm down Ray i'm sure he's fine, he's probably still at Mige's place.- Janne took my arm and helped me sit on the sofa.

- Then why doesn't he just answer his phone?!.- I screamed. I was so worried, what if something bad happened to him??.

- You stay here and relax I'll go call Mige, they're probably still drinking.- Janne took my cell phone and stepped out t make the call.

Something's not right, i thought, He should be back by now! What if something happened to him?

Janne came back inside and had a Stern look on his face, - He's not with Mige, He said Ville left like 20 minutes after they got to his house and hasn't heard from him since. I'm going to call Linde and Gas, see if they've heard anything.- 

- I'll call the hospital or the police, maybe they pulled him over.- I said choking tears back.

- OK, just stay calm Ray, remember you're not supposed to get upset, for the baby's sake.-

We called pretty much everyone we knew but no one had heard anything from Ville, the hospital said no one had come in with his description and the police had no record in the last 24 Hrs. of the car he was driving or his driver license number.

- Ray you need to get some sleep, it's almost dawn, please.- Janne said wrapping me in a blanket.

- I can't sleep Burton, what if something happened to him?.- I said laying my head on his shoulder.

- Don't be silly i'm sure he's fine. Why don't you take a nap and i'll stay up and if there's any news i promise i'll wake you up, OK?.-

- You promise??.-

- I PROMISE now sleep.-

I laied my head against his shoulder again and slowly drifted into a deep sleep.

** Ville's POV **

- HA HA HA HA.- I laughed as i poured another round of drinks. Sandra started to get a little too touchy so a pushed her away.

-  Wha'ts wrong with you?.- She said a little upset.

- Nothing, i'm gonna go home i'm beat.- I said picking up my keys.

- You're ruining all the fun love.-

- Sorry, but i gotta go now, Raven's probably worried about me.-

- Whatever, Call me.-

I most definitely should not be driving but i cannot stay with Sandra and Ray's totally gonna kill me, she called me like a million times, Mige lives 20 minutes from us and it's 6 AM now.

I pull into the drive way and Burton's car is still there, i thought he'd be gone by now. I open the door and go upstairs to check on Ray and they're both asleep on the bed, Burton's holding her, resting his head on top of hers, she looks so beautiful when she smiles in her sleep but not like this, this smile is different from the ones i wake up to, it's so peaceful. 

** Raven's POV **

- Good Morning.- I heard Ville say loudly followed by our bedroom door slamming shut. Burton's head snaps up and starts he rubbing his eyes.

- Hey man, what's wrong??.- He says half asleep.

- What's going on here?.- Ville snapped at him.

- What's all the yelling for?.- I say brushing my hair out of my eyes.

- Why is Janne here with you?.- Ville asks me practically yelling at me.

- What do you mean? He stayed to look after me and the baby since you didn't come home last night!.- She snapped back.

- So that gives you the right to sleep with him in our bed.- Ville screams at both of us, his face red with rage.

- Ville nothing happened between us, i stayed because i didn't wanted to leave her alone since YOU didn't come home.- Janne stood between me Ville.

- Why should i believe you?, You were just looking an opportunity to get to her again, weren't you?!.- He yelled at Janne pushing him with both arms.

- Ville stop it! Nothing happened!!.- I said slowly getting up. Ville went to the our closet, pulled out a suitcase and started to fill it with his clothes. - Honey please let me explain! - I kept crying and grabbed his arm to try to stop him, i didn't want him to leave me, not in the state i was where in a few days for our baby would be born . I tried to take the suitcase he packed with some of his stuff but he was stronger than me.

- You Don't have to explain anything Ray, everything is very clear why don't you go back to bed with your FRIEND and i'll just get out of the way?.-

- Ville, you know he's not like that, nothing ever happened between us.- I said as i followed him down the stairs.

 - Why should i believe that story Raven?. - He took his car keys put his suitcase in the trunk and left, I stayed there standing at the door crying.

I watched him drive off as the day grew dark and rainy, Janne tried to get me inside since the house, but i wouldn't move, i was soaking wet from standing in the drive way in shock at what had just happened, Ville had left me yet again for the same woman.

- Ray, come on you're gonna get sick darling.-

Janne finally got me inside and helped me get out on my wet clothes and into the bathtub for a hot bath. I sat there crying until the water turned cold and i started to shake from the cold, i decided to finally get out of the tub but when i got up i noticed the water turn slightly red.

- JANNE!! JANNE!!.- I yelled as i wrapped a towel around me.

- What's wrong?! Are you okay??.- He said helping me out of the bathroom.

- Please don't let anything happen to my baby.- I was starting to feel dizzy and weak. We finally made it to the car, janne helped me inside and drove as fast as he could to the hospital.