Chapter 11

The next couple of weeks were pretty good, Ville was by my side every waking moment taking care of my every need well almost, he almost always changed the subject whenever i would bring up something about how we were going to raise the baby. He talked to the guys and they all agreed to come over a few days of the week to work on some songs for their new album. It was kind of awkward to see burton almost everyday and not talk much, it seemed like he was avoiding me or maybe he wasn't, i don't know.

- Hey guys, i thought you might like a drink.- I said setting down a few cold beers.

- Thanks Raven, i thought you'd never show up.- Said Mige taking  a drink.

- Yeah thanks, your husband here's making us over work!.- Gas said.

- I'm doing no such thing! You lot won't let me leave not even to go to the loo.- Ville said wrapping an arm around me and pulling me closer to him but i felt Burton staring and i swiftly pushed him away.

- Well i'm going to finish dinner, you guys are staying right?.- I said staring back at Burton who just smiled back.

- Sure.- Mige, Gas and Linde replied , Burton just smiled and nodded.

I picked up the empty beer bottles and headed downstairs to finish off dinner and a couple of hours later the guys came downstairs. Unfortunately gas and Linde had to leave for dinner with their own wives so that only left Mige and Burton. I was a little concerned with Ville, he barely touched his plate and it seemed like his mind was somewhere else. While we ate we talked about the good old days when we all met and their beginnings as a band, soon after Mige was too drunk to drive home so Ville offered to take him.

- You sure?, i mean he doesn't live too far from me it wouldn't be a problem.- Burton said Helping Ville to get Mige in the car.

- It's OK, if you leave too Raven would be alone at home and i wouldn't comfortable with that besides, if anything happens with the baby you'll know what to do, you're more sober than me.-   And with that he got in the car and left. I went back inside started the coffee maker and clearing the table.

- Hey, you already cooked it's only fair that someone else does the dishes.- Burton said starting the dishes.

- Oh, thanks. So . . .  umm how have you been?.- I asked shyly getting myself a cup of coffee.

- I've been better.-  He gave me a crocked smile.

. . . Awkward silence . . . 

- It looks like you've gotten bigger.- 

- I FEEL bigger, like i'm about to pop any second, it takes me forever to go upstairs.-

- If you get any bigger we'll have to roll you everywhere, hahahaha.-

- Ha ha ha, very funny Janne.-

- Just saying.-

** Ville's P.O.V **

- We're definitely too old for this.- Mige said slurring his words a little.

I helped him out of the car and into his house. I stayed with him for a few minutes until he fell asleep and as i was walking out i got a phone call from an unknown number.

- Hei? . -

- Hi, stranger remember me? . -

- Sandra?? . -

- The one and only, what are you doing later? .-

- I'm on my way home .-

- So nothing important, i was thinking that we could go for a drink, come pick me up .-

- I can't do that Sandra, i have to check up on Raven our baby is due any day now.-

- Oh, so she finally brainwashed you into believing it's yours??.-

- No, I ... I don't know, i just believe her i guess.-

 - You don't sound so sure now, come on sweetie just one drink, you need it.-

- I guess you're right, i haven't had a moment to myself lately, but no funny business we're just having ONE drink, that's it.-

- That's more like it, i'll see you in a little bit.-

- OK sweetheart.-

I hanged up and turned the car around heading towards town instead of going back to my wife and future child.