Track One - End Up Here

It took me roughly 27 minutes to find all of the boys on social media, listen to their EP and prepare dinner. My favourite? I hadn't decided yet, but I was sure as hell enjoying every second.

A few seconds after I had tweeted the selfie of the six of us, I'd had notifications from Twitter telling me that all four of them, plus the band's account, were following me. I allowed myself a small smile, as I twirled around the kitchen singing Unpredictable into my wooden spoon. I was halfway through the chorus when my phone buzzed, startling me enough to drop my makeshift microphone.

It turned out one of my friends was having a last-minute party.

Jemma: hey having a last minute party. Can u come?? Oh and bring some (hot) friends ;)

Bry: sure thing hon see u in a few ;)

Now... Who would be free on a Monday night with no plans? No one came to mind until...

Do I?

I quickly scrolled through Twitter, and, sure enough, they seemed to be playing COD. Oh well. What harm could it do?

I opened my DM's and texted the band account.

To 5sos: hey u lads free tonight? My friends are having a last minute party - u wanna come? :p

The reply was almost immediate.

To Bry: no.

To Bry: just kidding. YES :D

I smirked, locking my phone and slipping it into my back pocket. "Ebony! Dinner!" I yelled, and was pleasantly surprised that she actually bothered to emerge from the cave that was her room to have dinner with me.

"I only came down because it was macaroni cheese," she grumbled, as if read my mind. I guess I spoke too soon.

"Ebony, you don't mind if I go out tonight, do you? I'll leave you the Netflix password, and there's Ben and Jerry's in the freezer."

She grinned at me. "Aww thanks, Bry! But as long as I can raid the fridge, too."

I laughed, rolling my eyes at her. "Fine," I caved in. "As long as you clean up after." She nodded in excitement, as I finished scraping the remainder of the cheese sauce off the plate.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket, and Ebony disappeared from the table as I fished it out.

From 5sos: hang on......

From 5sos: where is this party tonight?

I DMed them the address, and collapsed onto the sofa next to Ebony for a few minutes. "Hey Ebby," I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, drawing her closer to me. "How're you doing?"

I felt her smile against my shirt, her palms pressing into my back. "I'm so happy, Bry. I met 5sos today."

I held her for a few seconds longer, a smile spreading across my face. Then, I placed a delicate kiss on the top of her head and clambered off the sofa. "Be a good girl tonight!" I called, shrugging on my leather jacket. "Love you!"

"Love you!" I heard her echo, before I grabbed my keys and put on one final layer of red lipstick.

***

I guess Jemma was serious about having a party. There was music with a thumping bass line that I could feel through the floor, and I could smell the alcohol and smoke in the air already.