Chapter 2

Krystal P.O.V

Most of my friends from school travelled for University to get used to the new life. I don't have alot of friends; thou I have some really cool ones who I know will be there in time of need. And that is all that matters right!

I walked to the definition of a true friend. I knocked waiting for him to open the door. "Hi Jimmy!!" I said hugging him.

"Hi Krystal, how are you?" he asked, opening the door wider for me to enter

"Thank you! I will not take alot of your time I was wondering if you would let me borrow your guitar for a month I will return it as soon as I can." I asked my tone hopfull.

" Seriously? ?" He plopped his eyebrows. " I mean of course you don't have to return it Krysi, After all I owe you alot" he reminded.

I smiled, "So how's life been treating you?" I asked

"Great at the moment, you?"

"Awesome too, I am staying here for University" I said

"That's great news you won't leave your family. I would be worried about people you will meet out there " he said sarcastically.

"Shut up!  I am not gonna live on a desert Jimmy, anyway how is Amanda?" I asked.

"She's amazing, I am thinking of proposing " he said, a hint of blush obvious on his cheeks. Now you know that boy is in love.

"Omg that's BrilLiam I am happy for you" I said hugging him.

'Thanks to you," he said again.

"Oh come on, you are not gonna let this go are you?" I smirked knowingly.

He laughed "Never, peacemaker" he teased.

"At least I got it right. " I warned

"That, you did, it was one true lucky shot. Who knew you would be this good at matching blind dates. "

"What can I say I am really amaZayn at well, everything " I said. "Guess what's happening this weekend ?"

"The curse been removed and you are going on a date?"

"Noo" I shouted horrified.

"I am going to a 1d concert on the 5th of Oct "

"Wow congratulations, finally??"

We chatted for some more before I left heading back home when Aunt Lisa called asking where I am because dinner was ready.

***
"Thank you Sir, I will rent it for a month"

"Yes, Sir does it have electricity?"

"That's wonderful "

"I will be there in two days, yes thank you" I ended my phone call.