Chapter 35 (Last)

Hallo! Would you kindly check out my One Shots Book Astounding! Please! It really took time to write those chapters so yeah!

Is it shocking that I didn't put out a direct message this is THE LAST CHAPTER? hmmm too bad 😏😏

Cause it might not be 😏😊😜✌

Krystal P.O.V

I woke to the shimmering light my hands roaming the side where I knew Harry should be but I didn't feel his body. I fluttering my eyes open to see that indeed I was alone in bed.

I smiled rewinding yesterday's events, we danced like crazy drunk teens while Harry cooked his delicious recipe

I smiled rewinding yesterday's events, we danced like crazy drunk teens while Harry cooked his delicious recipe. I got up the blanket sliding down my shoulder reviling the bra and underwear I pulled on before sleeping.

I flipped my hair to the side, turning around to get out of bed to see..... Harry. He was sat on a chair a smile on his lips.

"You scared me, for how long have I been a sleep?" I asked.

"Not long it's only eight. I've been waiting for you to wake up beautiful," he said.

I smiled turning to fully face him. I only slept for four hours. He raised his forefinger, telling me that he wants to show me something.

He pulled a guitar from beside him adjusting it, "remember when you wanted us to write a song and I told you I... " he started, I nodded eagerly telling him I remember fully.

"Well, this is it..... I wrote it for you. I tried okay, they'll probably change the melody and a lot of other stuff... I just want you to hear it," he said. I grinned nodding telling him to start.

"I wanna write you a song
One as beautiful as you're sweet
With just a hit of the pain that I get when you're gone.
I wanna write you a song..

I got up from the bed as he finished feeling the jiggling legs still present, nevertheless, walking the short distance to him. He placed the guitar down, looking at me.

I stranded his thighs setting my legs on either sides of him, "that was beautiful Harry, you're really talented. God!" I couldn't, so I hugged him.

I felt his mouth twitch upwards in a smile, "the whole band is going to sing this? Do I even have to list the feels this song will give everyone?" I said letting go. He chuckled moving a loose hair strand. Both my hands rested comfortably on his naked chest.

"Are you ever going to tell me about your first crush, I told you about mine it's only fair," he said

We talked a lot yesterday about our first times in alot of stuff, and childhood memories. Something I now regret because he doesn't want to let it go.