Chapter 24

Andy P.O.V

I stood silent waiting for her to wake up, again, Krystal has been in a comma for the past two days, I am not stupid to not know she is missing the Harry guy.

If I could only lay my hands on him I will choke him and make him regret ever hurting her, she hasn't been the same since she first woke up after the surgery.

She had lost the glue that held her all together, and I had to watch her beautiful pieces slowly fall to the ground.

Days, even weeks would pass without her even making a sound, but when she did talk to me I've had nothing to say, for she would always ask,

Why would God give us Love and Happiness just to take them back?

I miss her so much and I don't know what to do, if she knows that she's burning her future because of some stupid love story fail. This is a dream of a long night; and she's living on nonexistent hope.

I can't say I know what she's dealing with; and don't know what happened between them. She's not okay and I am afraid I am losing her.

It's not hard to see that she truly fell in love with the band since she first heard of them.

I smiled looking at Maria, "Ria? What are you doing bbe? "

She erased her tears and answered; "today is Saturday, Krysi and I would always paint our nails together. She would always choose my nail polish and I would choose hers" she said, using a tissue to wipe clean the mess she created.

I wish she would know she's our Beginning and End, I wish she would see how much we need her.

She knows.... no she does, she just forgot. I want to heal her but I just can't, we have always been together; completing each other. I see myself in her mirror.

This guy what is he? Why so heartless? Yet so full of feelings to pay the surgery expenses.

My jugement is so clouded, I rubbed my head shuffling my hair. I heard Maria call; I looked over to see Krystal waking up. I sighed relived.

***
Mom was drained; she has been with Krystal almost everyday and never left until she was literally kicked out by the hospital's nurses. She never left Krystal's hand.

"Two days? " Krystal asked, Mom nodded rubbing her hand

"Aunt Lisa? " Krystal spoke

"What is it sweetie? " Mom asked, Krystal looked at me and smiled at Maria then took a breath looking at her lap. Then started; I knew she was going to say something huge.

Is it possible she would hurt Mom's feelings and Maria's feelings. Is it possible My Krysi would forget all our long nights. Would she forget how Dad treated her.

We are so close incredibly close, that we see parts in each other in one another. We say the same things and steal lines from one another, we have similar sense of humor and exchange inside jokes with just a glance we don't even need to talk because we have such a strong connection.