Chapter 3

Krystal P.O.V

" OKAY, " I spoke to myself as I successfully entered the hallway of the dressing rooms. I almost got cought a couple of 100 items.

And waited around knowing that he probably will need to use the bathroom or take a walk.

My heart beats pumped so loud and hard I thought I might die.

I stole glances here and there until I saw him I took out my little anesthetic spray, sneaking in behind him and swiftly tapping his shoulder for him to turn around. I sprayed the whole container in his face making him pass out cold.

I struggled to carry him , but somehow I was able to give him a piggyback ride after dressing him in the hoddie and sunglasses I had prepared earlier.

"Hay what have you got there?" A manly voice asked me the sacond I stepped out of the avenue. I froze when he approached me. I quickly regained my posture smiling at the two security guards.

" Oh my brother, he fainted the minute he saw Louis Tomlinson. People say he is the oldest. " I said sarcasticlly.

"That boy band got everyone even guys fanting! !" His thick accent obviously Irish you just have to relate a certain Irish fellow.

"I know tell me about it, anyway I gotta go cause my mom is waiting for us in the the car." I told them.

"You are very strong good luck kid," said the other one.

"Thank you" I said walking away, oh that was rather close ending.

I dropped him on the ground trying to gain my breath after a 10 min walk carrying this rock I think I need a bit of a break.

"Damn and I thought carrying you was the hard part don't even get me started about putting you in the car!!" I said to sleeping Harry.

Let the 2 Hour drive begin.

***

I changed and took a shower after unpacking a bit and texting Aunt Lisa.

I sat on the chair beside the bed waiting for him to wake up, I smiled once I realised he was gaining conscious.

"What the hell" was the first thing he said, I don't remember hearing him curse before.

"You are finally awake! ! How delighting " I said faking a miserable British posh accent.

"Who are you ?? Where am I ?" He asked.

"First question, I am your new roomi Krystal with a 'K'. Second question no comment " I said giggling.

"Excuse me!! is this some kind of joke?" He asked searching his pockets.

"Are you searching for your iPhone?" I asked.

"Yeah I have it, but it's not working" I said

"What you ropped my iPhone?"

"NO! you just hurt my feelings. I'm no thief Styles"

"I know you "

"Yes you do" I smiled

"You are the girl from this morning"

"Happy you remember" I said

"What do you want?" he asked

"You and I are going to stay here for a month is not this fantastic!!" I said exaggerating puckering my eyeslashes and doing a stupid hand moves.

"What? are you crazy?"

"If driving an unconscious you here then I think I am. Opps -- Hi Opps -- Hi. Sorry it's just a habit anyway are you hungry?" I mentally face palmed all those hours on Integram and Twitter are not doing me any help now.