Chapter 10

15th of Oct

Krystal P.O.V

I could now have my phone around freely, and I was aware my credit will end soon. I could ask Woody or Maria to send me a $10 card or something.

Meanwhile I scrolled through my gallery smiling then just had to open my music and listen to Little Things; I always woke up to it, it's been my alarm tone since it was released.

I had not started making breakfast yet because I had to wash all the laundry again, well the unexpected hppened that is: Rain!!

I sipped on my tea so deeply focused on Liam's voice.

I heard shuffling and looked up from my tea cup, I was actually staring at my tea smiling like an idiot.

It's what Liam does to me, because duh!

I looked up to see none other than a shirtless Harry sweet heaven Styles.

What's life?!

It always makes me think O.M.G

He was drinking water, something I've learned he does every morning.

"Did it rain yesterday?" Harry asked.

"Yup, the day I wash in it rains. Cursed? I know" I replied, he chuckled while walking to the bathroom.

I made him a cup of tea then sat down again "are you possibly going to volunteer and make breakfast?!" Harry asked.

"Oh no! Can you please? I'm not even hungry. I ran around for your precious clothes today" I said.

He shook his head opening the fridge to get some eggs. Times like these you are grateful Styles can cook, times like these you bless your eyes for seeing his back muscles stretch and tighten.

I think I'm going to die, I'm dead.

Relax Krystal, you've only seen him shirtless hundreds of times.

***

"That's crazy" I told Harry as he was telling me about the time he walked in his boxers in the hotel corridors not caring he was caught by security camera.

"Actually, I didn't know there were cameras, the hotel security came up to me and told me 'Sir would you kindly put some decent clothes on?' " he said.

I laughed "How old were you back then?"

"Seventeen, eighteen maybe" He answered.

"You have always been crazy Styles, " I said laughing

"Definitely not as crazy as you " he said looking at me.

I couldn't help but stare back at him, for a moment I thought I wanted to kiss him. I quickly broke out of our eye contact.

"Biscuits!?" I asked, he nodded getting up to bring them from the kitchen cabinet.

"Have you ever regretted a tattoo?" I asked.

"I had a couple that I made myself, I don't know if I regret them so much"

"Because I want to know, why on earth would you pick a tattoo of a hanger? Like that doesn't even make sense, that's stupid" I said and it was too late for me to realise that my words came out harsher than I thought.

He sighed putting the biscuits on the counter "I know I get a lot of hate on them"

"Oh God" I muttered.

I feel so bad now, I didn't mean it that way. It's his body.

Aghh! Way to go Krystal, way to go.