Chapter 4

Krystal P.O.V

I knew he would try something.

I opened my door careful not to make a sound, I sneaked behind a desperate Harry trying to open the front door which I very very successfully sealed.

"Boo!" I shouted.

He jumped screaming, his hands flying to cover his heart. I laughed hysterically.

"What are you doing?" I managed to say in between my laughter.

He walked past me to his room and slammed the door shut.

I shot my head at the sharp sound and laughed, quietly.

***

6th of October

"Wake up, waky waky, Harry come on wake up!" I struggled to wake him up.

"Go away" he said and hid  under the duvet, I smiled leaving him alone.

An hour later he came into the kitchen sitting down onto the stool.

"We need to talk things through, so I thought about me not having work to do so I will stay here but you have to promise to let me go after the month is over which is on the 5th of November" he said

"4th, our deal ends on the fourth of November" I corrected.

"Whatever"

"BrilLiam"

"What??"

"Nothing! Here is your breakfast, enjoy" I said sitting on the stool beside him stealing glances at him.

"Are you going to stop staring soon?" He asked, he hates me.

"Ah, sorry" I  said taking my plate in hand as I walked to the sink to wash it.

***

"Harrryyyyy"

I said in a creepy voice, he screamed as I laughed pointing my index finger at him.

"You are going to have to quit trying to escape Styles" I said, he walked past me like he did yesterday.

I have a feeling he isn't going to stop trying.

***

7th of October

I woke up next morning a bit early, well if you call 9:00 am early cause it is for me.

I knocked on Harry's door after changing and freshening up.

I walked in to see him still asleep. I tried to shake him up desperately. When I saw nothing will come out of that I bought a pillow and started hitting him.

"What?! I'm awake, I'm awake! stop!" He said, his morning voice groggy but so beautiful.

"Wake up! All you do is sleep!" I said.