Epilogue

Krystal P.O.V

I walked out the lecture haul my phone in hand unlocking it and calling Louis.

"Where are you taking me on this lovely day?" I asked as soon as he picked up.

"Isn't your boyfriend coming back today?" He asked

"He is but I won't see him until late this afternoon," I said.

"Remind me why I agreed to take you out again?"

"You promised, after my last lecture you will! Because it's my birthday? Plus Danielle is gonna make you wether you like it or not,"

"Yeah right, okay where do you want to go?" He asked.

"Dani didn't tell you?" I asked referring to his girlfriend.

"No... ? What crazy thing do you plan on doing?" He asked hesitant.

I smirked, twirling my tongue and telling him where I wanted to go.

What's better than going to the roller-coaster with someone who's skeptical about them! Yeah, he doubts them, not fears them like someone I know.

Zayn Malik.

I flashed back to almost two years ago when Louis Tomlinson saved my life, before I passed out completely I saw his trembling body run towards me and pull Harry off of me and run with my body in his arms to somewhere, I later came to know as the hospital.

I think I would know out of all people you can live with pain as long as it doesn't get the best of you. It won't as long as I have loving people who care so much to even think of hurting me, warm people are all that matter.

I am turning 20 today, reflecting on everything that I went through its fair to say I am one of the happiest people on the planet.

Harry has been busy on set for the movie he will be taking a part in.

True, Zayn did leave the band and start his own solo career so as the rest for the past year everyone have been doing great on the hiatus.

Which said to last for one more year, but the boys didn't set a reunion time yet. Unfortunately.

I'm mad at Zayn for saying that he wants to stay out of the spotlight yet signed a record deal!

Oh well, I still support his music it's actually vocally really good. He's a talented guy.

I went back home, after spending the daylight with Louis and Danielle Campbell; craving sleep, I sigh rubbing my full tummy smiling at the chocolate box and secret photoge Louis gave me. This guy knows me too well, can you believe he gave a CAMERA FULL OF PICTURES OF ONE DIRECTION THAT NEVER GOT AROUND!

I closed my eyes sleeping in, I woke up to the family lunch having a blessed day until now. I helped Maria take the dishes to the kitchen hopping to in some way show my gratitude for all what they made for my birthday. I glanced at the clock that read 4:12 PM I crinkled my forhead, thinking how time flew.

"So, what are you wishing for this year?" Maria asked.

I shrugged my shoulder telling her that I have no clue.

"Krysi! Get the door! It must be Niki, tell her I will be right there!" Aunt Lisa said from upstairs.

"Okay!" I shouted back. "I will be right back," I told Maria walking to the door.

I opened the door, literally squealing at who it was and throwing my legs and arms around him. "I missed you," I said, pressing my chin behind his shoulder and tightening my grip on him.