Sequel V

Krystal P.O.V

"Sweety breathe," Aunt Lisa continued to soothe me but I don't know! I can't think! I can't! I am hurting! too much! I didn't think that natural birth was going to be to this hard.

"Please keep her there!" I cried

I wanted Harry so bad! Aunt Lisa was escorted away by the nurses. "No! Mom!" I called.

I felt the room spinning, I wasn't supposed to deliver until 3 weeks, but things never go as planned. Hours were passing and I was hurting even more each passing minute.

The Female Doctor called my name telling me that it's time, I wasn't ready!

I screamed unable to take it, shutting my eyes tightly. It's ironic how we close our eyes at our ultimate happiness, sadness, pleasure, pain.

All I know is that my heart beating was too fast and I can't slow it down! I opened my eyes as I felt the familiar touch, "I am here babe girl" Harry said, how did he get in here?

"I d...don't want Harry please keep her there. Keep her inside" I cried my tears streaming down stinging my cheeks.

"Come on beautiful, I want to see our girl so bad" Harry said, I shook my head my attempts of pushing not working.

"Remember on our first date?" Harry asked.

"Are you serious? " I screamed at him.

"Just do you remember? "

"Yeah,"

"Remember when you were talking in your sleep?"

"This is really not the time to remember what ever dirty; embarrassing thing I said ages ago!" I screamed breathing heavily.

"No, you said that I make you happy and strong, since that day I vowed to myself that I will be always strong for you and always seek for your happiness. Even when I am not feeling well myself. I discovered that in reality you're The One who makes me strong, You are strong Krysi!"

I heard his words driving my full attention to him. I heard my doctor shouting for me to push.

" Come on bbe one more push, I want to see our baby so bad. Come on Krysi you can do it love,"

As soon as those encouraging words left his lips I found myself gainging new unknown power. we make each other strong.

I pushed as hard as I could, I heard a new voice in the room, making me smile. Harry kissed my forehead lingering there for a minute. "You did it babe" he whispered, his breath on my lips.

"Congratulations, she's beautiful" the doctor said handing her to Harry. He stared a little bit a big smile on his face. He then looked at me chuckling, bending down, "she's beautiful," Harry said. I nodded giggling, tears in my eyes I wanted to hold her but I was scared I would drop her. I creased her cheek giggling, as she stopped crying when Harry kissed her.

I am a Mom!

It's real!

"What are you going to name her?" The nurse asked.

"Lila," Harry said looking up at the nurse then at me as I had my eyes on him. Did he just name his child, our, after my mom?

"Lila Anne" I added looking at him. He smiled kissing my lips.

"Lila Anne Styles it is" I heard the nurse say. I giggled, nodding as Harry kissed my temple.

" I love you so much Haz" I whispered.

"I love you more Krysi" Harry mouthed.

When I woke up It was morning already, "here she's finally awake" I heard Liam. I smiled getting up, he hugged me helping me up.