Chapter 33

Krystal P. O .V

It's been 4 months, yes 90 days of ultimate craziness!

I was on my phone scrolling through my feed, something Harry doesn't know about. And he shall never know.

@Moaning _For_ Harry : Meeting him was amazing, but idk Harry doesn't hug as tight as I thought he would. It's like, idk.. Like he feels he shouldn't!

@Niall's-Potato22 : I want Harry's long hugs backkk!

@Liam_My_King : Maybe he was just on a hurry guys, take a chill pill!

@Ziall_is_Realll : I think Kendall made him; maybe he has a virus he doesn't want us to get infected. Or maybe he wanted to pee. Lol
Chill you guys! Hazza will always squish us!

We need to talk, damn.

My phone buzzed in my hand, sliding my fingers on the screen to receive the call, I turned on my stomach to my back starring at the ceiling, a smile on my face.

"Hay! Are you at home?" Harry asked,

"Yeah! Everyone is out, forever alone. When will I see you?" I asked

"In like 15 seconds?"

"What? Are you here?" I jump up

"Yeah open the door!"

I hung up quickly flying to the mirror, taking my messy bun down and tank top off. Fiddling around my wardrobe trying to find something nice.

I cursed, unable to think nor find anything.

I heard coughing coming from the door way, "shit!" I cursed, falling down after stumbling in the pool of clothes underneath me.

I heard Harry laugh, helping me up. "What were you doing?"

"How did you get in? I thought I locked the door," I said

"You didn't, don't you look fit!"

I looked down hopping my bra wasn't making my chest look horrible, it was fine I guess.

"I can't find anything to wear!"

"Who said you have to?" Harry said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Beanie? dress shirt and coat? You dress like a caveman Styles" I said, taking his beanie and putting it on my head.

"Beanie and a bra? you dress like a Styles cave woman version," he said.

I laughed, "I missed you," I said

"I know," he said, I gave him a look. He chuckled hugging me and kissing my cheek. I bent down trying to find something to wear I picked up a white over sized shirt.

"By the way rumor has it you're not hugging Directioners as tight?" I said.

"Yeah, I thought you wouldn't like that," he said looking at me.

"No! Of course not, do you have any idea what meeting you means to those girls? You have to give it your all. Seriously they traveled a long road for that hug!" I said, coming closer.

"Okay then, I thought you'd get jealous," he smiled.

"Shut up! Sharing is caring, and I am not jealous. You will just have to hug me tightest." I say wrapping his arms around me again and stepping closer. "And I am the only one who gets to kiss you, And possibly rip your clothes off in a yet to come stage. What more would I want?" I say, standing on my tiptoes and kissing him.

"Fair enough," he said before kissing me.

"I am staying for the weekend, do you want to stay with me?"