Chapter 23

Krystal P.O.V

I sat up narrating the whole story from A to Z obviously editing out the part where I took Harry. I didn't want anyone knowing about it. I could literally go behind the sun. I told them that I ran into Harry Styles while driving to the hospital.

"So, you where driving like a maniac he got out of his car." Mariam said

"And saw you were dying took you to the hospital? " Cece continued

I nodded, "WTF! Krysi you're not in an action Arnold Schwarzenegger movie what happened? " Selen asked

"You'd be out of your mind if you thought we are buying this shit*" Gabi pointed

"Okay maybe this is not what.... what exactly h... happened. Can we talk about it later? " I asked

They looked at me their eyes holding a sincere gesture of goodwill. They're all what I hopped for. "I want to rest, " I said

Selen helped me adjust the pillowcases and they all went out.
Only to leave me to the hunting reality. Harry Styles hates me.

I shouldn't have bought him first place, I should've just died silently.

How are they gonna cover the expenses of the surgery, I know it must have been something like four hundred thousand.

My Aunt and uncle Michael don't deserve this, I have put them threw a lot already. They took me in and never complained and treated me as their own daughter.

I am a positive person believe me, I am the most quearky, mischievous character you might ever come across. I am really happy and outgoing, and you can't easily make me feel bad cause I'll find a way to be happy again.

But this, this is too much. No one could possibly understand the love I hold for this band, the undeniable love I hold for Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlimson, and Harry Styles.

And now I have absolutely ruined everything, my family, lied to my friends, I destroyed every possibility of a peaceful life I might have had.

We all have one person who we will always have feelings for, just one look just one touch and it takes you back to those memories.

I am so afraid of what's coming next, for the first time in my life I am not ready to face tomorrow.

I closed my eyelids hopeful these thoughts would find a place else and get out of my head. I miss him so much.

He can't be happier he's finally away from me, and back to his life. Didn't I mean anything to you Harry?

But what about what I told him before, well I guess it's true he's my sun and I am his earth I will never be able to come closer, or else I will burn.

***

Hope; hope is what keeps me going, maybe the time was not right, but I don't hope so, I know I will still love the real you forever and always; the one I encountered for the past few weeks. The one I hugged, the lips I kissed, the smile I will miss.

I struggle doing things that shouldn't be hard, I just want you back in my life. And I hope when the time comes you would still remember what you meant to me; cause I know I didn't mean anything to you.

Hope..... hope and patience. Do you still care?

"Krysi! " Auntie's soft voice bought me out of my semi depressed sink.

I looked at her, "sweetie you have to eat something. You can't stay on the glucose solutions forever."

Yeah truth to be said I haven't had an appetite for anything for the past week, and even if I wanted to hospital food is $hit.

"Doctor's orders! " she said sticking a spoon full of rice in my mouth. I swallowed disgusted refusing to take more.

"How's my favorite girl doing? " Uncle Michael asked as he steps into my room, and puts his laptop case down. Everyone been leaving early from school / university / work to come and see me, while Aunt Lisa never really left.

Andy has been quite, I know he is mad. Maria, What can I say about her I am not oblivious to the hurt in her eyes. Aunt Lisa is breaking me when ever I see her silent cries. Yes the operation succeeded but my health did not.

I haven't been able to move my legs for the past week, I need help doing absolutely everything.
I just can't my friends had to of course leave, travel, it was so nice of them to come and see me at first place, each of the girls lives in a different city in USA, except for Mariam who lives In England.

Can you believe I met them all on the internet but they still came to visit me in the hospital. Turns out Harry didn't go and meet them instead he sent a message to them with the Hotel's head manager.

I often get lost in my head, you think I am lost in my own world, but really I am just trying to find a way to get out.

I lost my second chance to the memory of my first.

I have been feeling so empty since you left. You used to be the reason I wake up every morning, you use to wake me up with a smile. I am now just surviving. My only goal is to get through the day.

I am succumbing to my fears, but it feels like I am giving up on life. I don't dare to look at my Uncle. I know I had put him in a place he does not wish to be in.

I am afraid, afraid that my heart is getting void and empty, and no matter how hard it is I should let go. I should stop looking at the door hopeful he will be the next visitor, I should stop listening to his music and definitely should stop waiting.

He is not coming back, is he?

Come back for me please, I thought as tears escaped my eyes darkness surrounding me.

When it hit 10 o'clock is when everyone in the hospital goes to sleep, and family members leave.
Leave me to the hunting truth.

I pushed the material of my sweat shirt closer to my body, I smiled how odd can love get.

Closed doors long sleeves, my face smiles but my heart grieves.

I look into your green forest eyes and you remind me of a sunset, no matter how many times I watch it I would still stare. I am so tired, I am only dreaming and thinking of you.

I haven't been this attached to The Pop star Harry as much as I am deathly attached to The Cottage Harry. Its not doing me any good.

They asked me why I love him so much and I answered: loving him is like breathing to me it's not so hard when your life is on the line.

Did I go too far? But he bought me to here, I must have meant something to him for a moment.

He crassed every piece of me without ever putting his hands on me. I just want one hug. I just want to see him one last time. It felt as if all the oxygen in the room left and I was breathing his scent which was slowly fading away, next thing I know the machines were beeping so loud.

I noticed the room lights turning on and Martha and Dr. Evans shouting something I couldn't hear. My eyes slowly shut, and went back to his arms where I am happy. His arms held me so tight and told me to stay, I obeyed nevertheless and closed my eyes and left with him.

"Where are we going Harry? " I asked,

He smiled and kissed my cheek and pulled me in his arms, "To wonderland babe," he said.

Hallo beautiful readers, this is specially updated for manidirectioner I am do unbelievably thank full for 1.67K reads like WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? !!!!!

lots of love ♥♥♥

8th of July, 2016 Friday @ 6:06 AM

manidirectioner ENJOY BBE ♡