Part 4...

[here is the one year skip]

_____1 year later_____
_____summer (heh)_____

Lapis pov

I laid on my bed looking at my phone...

Lapis - I'm booooorrrreeeedddd

I fell off my bed and into the floor face first with my pillow. Sapphire walked over and sighed.

Sapphire - this is the 20th time you'r fallen off your bed

Lapis - so?

Sapphire - this week

Lapis - really?

She nodded and I got up. I threw my pillow on my bed and sighed.

Lapis - do you think Peri is out of jail?

Sapphire - check in the web, it probobly says in there

She walke dover to her bed and sat down. That's right! The web! I quickly grabbed my laptop and sat in my bed. I logged in and looked for the web.

A few minutes later I found it and clicked on it.

Lapis - yadi yadi ya... Jasper... Potato fight... Here!

Prisoner: 546 and his "crew" are out of jail today. Hopefully they won't get in "trouble" again...

Peri gets out today, hm... I wonder where he would go... I have to find him...

Peridot pov

I quickly changed into my normal clothes which were, jeans, green t-shirt, leather jacket unzipped, and my black and white addida high tops. I grabbed my back pack and swang it over my shoulder.

I walked out of my cell with Obsidian and we walked over to Jasper and amethyst cell. Thrt got out and the warden came over.

Warden - well, this is goodbye until you guys get in trouble again, hopefully you guys won't though

We began to walk out in the direction of the loby so we can leave.

Jasper - don't worry, ward, we will try to stay out of trouble

She grinned and amethyst nodded. I'm not making any promises... We walks out. Finally! Fresh free air!

Warden - now you guys take care of yourselfs, cya

He walked back in and we exited out.

Jasper - well, now what?

Obsidian - we gotta go to that secret place at the becak for out money

I nodded and we started walking. An hour or so we finally made it and we went in the old abandoned building.

Peridot - thsi way

They nodded and followed me towards a room. We entered and I clicks don the lights. In the corner there were 4 medium sized bags. I walke dover and picks dthem up. I handed one to each of them.

Peridot - there you go, each bag has, atleast 600 or so in it, enjoy, ladies

I was about to walk out when Obsidian stopped me.

Obsidian - were will you go?

Peridot - places

I shrugged.

Obsidian - well I'm heading to another state, heh

Japser - good luck, idiot, I'm heading back to my old shack at the top of the hill, it you guys need any assistance, I'll be up there, it's besides the lighthouse

We all nodded.

Amethyst - I have no idea where I'm going, but yolo

She snorted and all three started to walk away. Once they we're out of sight I walked out and i put the money in my backpack. I studded my hands in my pockets and continued to walk.

I then stopped and remmembered my scar. I took out my sunglasses and put them on. I use contact's now. I continued to walk. Were to go, were to go...

Hm... Well, how about I visit some old friends? Nyeheheheh...