Part 14...

Lapis pov

I wonder where Peri will take is on out date?

We both where in my car now. He was driving of course.

Lapis - so what happened to your car?

Peri - long story short I had to jump out cause I was in the middle of a car chase, got a huge scar in my leg, my car ended up crashing and exploding

He chuckled and I grinned slightly.

Lapis - your crazy

Peri - I'm gonna changed thou, probobly

Lapis - so Your gonna do everything right like the past you?

Peri - I'm not promising anything. I'm just saying I'm done doing bad things... Maybe

I raised a brow and slapped his arm.

Lapis - if you end up killing someone I won't break you out of jail

Peri - yeah you would

I sighed and giggled.

Lapis - ... yeah, I would

He smirked and continued to drive. I smiled and looked out the window. After a while all I could see is open fields... Talk grass blowing in the wind. The car stopped and I turned to Peri.

Peri - come on, I want to show you something

He smiled and I nodded and smiled back. He got out of the car and I got out as well. I looked around, the warm breeze got my face. Peri grabbed my hands and pulled me forward, gently. I looked at him and he smiled.

I raised a brow but smiled back. He walked backwards, pulling me forward with him.

Peri - do you trust me?

Lapis - of course I do

He smiled and kissed my nose. I giggled and smiled.

Peri - good

He continued to walk. I looked around as we did. Then I looked back at him. I looked at him in his eyes, his gorgeous green eyes... I could stare at them for ages.

Then I heard water... Flowing furiously. A water fall?

He stopped and let go of one of my hands, turning around and looking over a hill. I raised a brow and He continued to walk. Once we were on top of the hill he stopped and looked down.

I followed his gaze.

Lapis - wow...

It was like a huge hole in the ground, to the left was a pond and leading down was a beautiful waterfall. I leaned in more to look down. It looked like a cave down there...

Peri grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

Peri - woah There, mermaid, you don't want to fall-

I giggled and he sat down. I sat next to him.

Peri - yet

He smirked.

Lapis - What do you mean?

He started to take off his shoes and socks. He took off his leather jacket and placed it aside. I raised a brow. Now he was only wearing his shorts and shirt.

Peri - come on, it won't hurt to get alittle wet

I have a really perverted mind... I blushed and turned away. He chuckled.

Peri - I know what your thinking, you perv

I blushed and pushed his shoulder. He laughed.

Lapis - stop!