Part 16...

Lapis pov

I walk into my dorm and see sapphire sitting on her bed, reading a book.

I just came back from the mall and I can't wait for tomorrow.

I drop my bags on the floor at the door of my bed and sapphire looks at me.

Sapphire - oh, hello, lapis

I smile.

Lapis - hey, sapphire

She looks back at her book as she talks.

Sapphire - oh, I bumped into peridot when I left my friends dorm, he told me to tell you to wear something casual tomorrow, and a swim suit underneath or in a bag or something

I nod and plop down on my bed.

Lapis - kay

She puts her book aside and picks up her laptop.

Lapis - I've been meaning to ask... Who is this friend of tours that you keep staying over with?

I raise a brow and look at her.

Sapphire - do you remember topaz? From highschool?

Lapis - yeah?

Sapphire - me and her have been doing research, well I'm not exactly sure if we call it that but anyway, it's about ruby

She shrugs and stares at her computer.

Lapis - oh...

After that we changed and headed to sleep. Well she did, I just layed there staring at the ceiling.

I turn in my side and look at the wall. I reach out then I see something. I scoot closer and see a "P+L" carved into the wall and a heart around it.

I smile and after about a minute of staring at it, I fell asleep.

~Next Day~

Peridot pov

2pm. Alright, peridot. You got this.

I smile and put on jeans, a white T-shirt, and my black leather jacket. I slipped on my socks and shoes and grabbed my backpack that had my trunks and towel in it.

Walk out of my apartment and close the door behind me. I walked out of my building and headed towards the dorms.

I hope this doesn't end up bad.