Part 5...

Lapis pov

I yawned as I got up from my bed and closed my book.

Sapphire - oh, hey lapis?

Lapis - yeah?

Sapphire - can you go to the store? Here, I have to meet up with someone

I nodded and took the list she face me. I read over it and she left. I changed into my casual clothes, grabbe dmt keys and wallet and left the dorm. It's not that far so why not walk.

I exited the building and made my way to the grocery-

Rob - wassup, baby~

Augh

Lapis - god... please leave me alone, Rob

Rob - nah, I think I'll stay, so, what are you doing out this late?

Lapis - it's 3 in the afternoon, I think I can handle myself out here

I signalled around us.

Rob - well, I can come with you, if you want~ I can protect you~

He said as he tried to flex his biceps, or what ever is on his arm cause this boy doesn't have any. An image of peri popped in my head... The time when he was a she and she was standing besides her closer door in only boxers...

Lapis - pft, you mean fight?

Rob - well yeah~ I'll fight anyone for you, baby~

Lapis - you can't even win a fight between you and a mouse over a nacho

Rob - hey! That mouse bit me!

I laughed and he turned red from embarasment. I continued to walk until I was at the store. Rob stopped following me a few minutes from when I embarased him. Heh. I grabbed everything I needed and want to pay.

I hummed a song that I was hearing. You disnt have to cut me off, make out like it never happened and that we were nothing, and I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger and it feels so rough.
I paid for the stuff and headed out.

I walked back to my dorm humming. Than I got a message... I put the bags down. I was right next to an alley. I took out my phone and saw that it was an unknown number? Huh.

I opened up the message.

??- hello

Should i respond? This is a stranger... Well, I don't wanna be rude.

L- um, hi? Who is this?

??- oh, just your worst enemy...

Wait wha-

Lapis - AH!!

A hand gun was pointed at my face and the person that was holding it wasn't visible cause they were standing in the darkness.

Lapis - please, don't hurt me!

The person chuckled evily.

?? - I'm not gonna hurt you... At least not yet~

[take the cliffhanger guys, I love cliffhangers. Dont you?]