Part 13...

Lapis pov

I slowly opened my eyes... This pillow is so soft... And warm... I sighed and turned over facing away from the pillow.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me closer. I let out a slight yelp as I felt a body press against mine. I touched the arms then I noticed... Peri is still here...

Lapis - p-peri?

I moved so I was facing him again. I looked up at his peace full face. I touched his cheek and he opened one eye.

He smiled and I smiled back.

Peri - lapis...

I giggled and hugged him back.

Lapis - what time is it?

He let one hand free and grabbed My phone off the night stand. He turned it on.

Peri - uh, 8:45

He placed it on the stand and groaned. He put his arm around me again, I let out a slight yelp as he pulled me on him.

Peri - I don't want to move...

I giggled and patted his chest.

Lapis - you have to

I tried to pull away from his grip but failed.

Peri - noooo

Lapis - we can go on a date if you do

He let go of me and sat up. I sat on my knees inbetween his legs.

Peri - wanna go on a date then?

Lapis - of course I do!

I smiled and leaned forward pressing my lips on to his.

Sapphire - you know I'm still here, right

We pulled away quickly.

P&L - AAAAHHH!!?

Sapphire was standing besides her bed, smiling. Me and Peri blushed a deep shade of red and nervously laughed.

Lapis - sorry, sapphire

Sapphire - I'm sorry too, I didn't want to interrupt but someone is here to see you, and he refuses to go until you see him

She looked over at the door and I nodded and got up. Peri Did the same.

We walked over to the door and I opened it, Peri was standing on the other side of the door frame so he wouldn't be seen. Oh, Rob...

Rob - hey~ lappy~

Lapis - go away, Rob

Rob - awe~ don't be like that~ I just came over to ask if your ready for our date~?

Lapis - no, I rather stay here. Without you

He smirked.

Rob - well then how about we have some... fun~?

He stepped foreward but Peri stepped in front of me and crossed his arms. Rob bumped into peri and then looked up at him.

I stepped aside to be able to see Rob. I held peri's arm.

Rob - w-who is this?

Lapis - oh, Rob this is my real boyfriend Peridot

Rob - what!? I thought I was your boyfriend

Lapis - when are you gonna get the hint that I don't like you?!

Rob - listen here you big son of a b*tch, lapis is mine, so don't try and take her away from me

Peri scoffed.

Peri - no, you got it all wrong, lapis is mine, she always have been and she always will be

Rob snarled and looked at me.

Rob - don't worry, lapis, my friends will get us back together

I rolled my eyes and reached up, grabbing peri's chin and pulling him towards me. I presses my lips on to his and smiled.

Rob stormed off and We broke the kiss. He smiled at me and I smiled back. As soon as I closed the door Peri grabbed my waist and turned me. He pressed his body to mine and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We where yet again disturbed by sapphire, who cleared her troath. We broke apart and sapphire smiled and walked past us and opened the door.

Spaphire - well, I'll be off, don't want to interrupt anything else

She smiled at me and I blushed. She left the doorm, closing the door behind her. I sighed and as I turned back to Peri I felt him kiss my neck. I tried to hold back a moan as he kissed my collarbone.

Lapis - Peri...

He continued to nibble my collarbone and I moaned... I kinda want him now...

He stoped and pulled his head back.

Peri - sorry

Lapis - I-Its okay, don't worry, peri, we'll have a chance to have more than normal fun soon~

I smirked and He blushed. I giggled.

Lapis - now come on! Lets go on our date!

Peri - alright

We both smiled.

[should I actually write the nsfw part? In not sure if you guys want me to, please let me know I'm the comments! Of course the part isn't the next chapter but it'll come probobly after that or something, yeah]